Honored Contributor

Praise for Fiesta customer service

I recently took advantage of Fiesta's free shipping weekend, and was so disappointed when two of the java mugs arrived badly chipped.  So I called C.S. and left a message on a tape they directed me to.  Within a couple hours a CS rep called me back and without asking for an invoice no. or any info at all, she said she would re-ship the damaged mugs.  Just a couple of days later, two perfect mugs showed up, shipped by Fed Ex.  The first box had come via UPS. Really impressed with them.

Honored Contributor

Re: Praise for Fiesta customer service

@depglass    Glad your problem worked out well!

hesitate to think a whole company is bad or good based on one transaction -  even though I much prefer success!

Honored Contributor

This company is keeping Americans working, so I think a special mention is deserved where I migh not bother with another dinnerware company coming from overseas.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've ordered once from them and had good service.  Keep an eye out for Macy's.  Sometimes they offer 30 percent off with an additional 10 percent at checkout.  I bought quit a few items last fall because they had some in stock that Fiesta did not.   All of the items I got were cheaper than Fiesta with all the sale incentives too. 

Trusted Contributor

I have had excellent customer service from them whenever  I had reached out to them with a problem.  Love my Fiesta and their customer service - and made in the USA.  

Regular Contributor

I want to also praise their customer service. I ordered something that arrived with a chip in the lid handle. I contacted them and they sent me out a new lid, did not require the receipt or the damaged lid to be returned. I had my new lid in just a couple of days. Excellent service!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, they have great service! And they really take care in packing their items; in all the years I've been ordering, I've only had one problem—a plate that arrived completely shattered, likely because it was on the bottom of a jam-packed box and FedEx is sooooo bad in my area. But as others have noted, I simply called and reported my issue, and I had a new plate on my doorstep in no time. (And FWIW, in the past year they've started offering the option to select UPS or FedEx, which has been fantastic!)