Respected Contributor

Re: Praise Heaven cook days !

I generally love fashion and cooking days , to have on in the background and watch my favorites. Today comfort food cooking isn't exactly on my mind. 100 degree heat index ( or whatever the plural is), & humidity. My comfort food is in an icy cold restaurant or fast food salad brought home. I hope in a few weeks though a pot roast or mac n cheese will be nice. Bring on fall.

Respected Contributor

Very disappointed with the show today.  Was waiting for that temptations vacuum cleaner.  I heard it was to be an upright with the long handle decorated in the floral lace (you choose your favorite, of course) and the base where the motor is was to be in old world again available in each color.  Since you have to get bags for this, you can either choose in old world or floral lace (again in all your favorite colors).

I guess they'l bring it out around Thanksgiving and are adding a new series decorated with turkeys (of course in all your favorite colors).

Honored Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

Very disappointed with the show today.  Was waiting for that temptations vacuum cleaner.  I heard it was to be an upright with the long handle decorated in the floral lace (you choose your favorite, of course) and the base where the motor is was to be in old world again available in each color.  Since you have to get bags for this, you can either choose in old world or floral lace (again in all your favorite colors).

I guess they'l bring it out around Thanksgiving and are adding a new series decorated with turkeys (of course in all your favorite colors).

Oh @CLEM just when I had almost pried that image out of my head . . . of course if they did bring back one of their polka dot patterns I may reconsider . . . tee hee!

ps, the matching bags was genius . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@CLEM  bless you dear.   We all waited with bated breath for nothing.

Respected Contributor

This is where I first sleuthed the Q's/Temptations' newest venture, @momtochloe !  Woman Wink  I can always count on @SharkE to provide a little comic relief in her threads!

Oh...the turkeys pattern....How can I possibly resist?!?Woman LOLHeart

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?