Honored Contributor

Oh my polish pottery was on at the crack of dawn. Always loved those shows. I was dead to the world at 2 a.m. though have to go over the items and check 'em out.

Finally Q has stuff geared to what I like to see 'Fall Cooking' I'll have the TV on all day probably.

I bought a crock pot for 2 yesterday at Target. got home and already had a better quality one from Cusinart and forgot about it, now, I got to take this cheaper one back today. LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Praise Heaven cook days !

H206121    H208595  butterfly platter is gorgeous !

Trusted Contributor

I LOVE all day cooking shows! Even though this GF grill is not of interest to me-I love to watch them cooking. It motivates me. BTW: I want to get the Evine Wonder Pot when I get back from a short vacation. Check out the Face book pages on Deb Murray. Lots of fun!  sharke-enjoy the day!

Trusted Contributor

Truth be told, I do my chores when Temp-tations are on! Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

I love polish pottery, I have several things.  In our home now, space is a real issue, so I can't order another piece.  My polish items are on display everyday and I can sit and enjoy them 24/7.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Temptations is pretty, beautiful patterns, but, I mute it out, too.

When David comes on tonight should be good watching. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy all day cooking shows...but today has been "trying" to watch....between all the Temptations...and the continous repeating of the colors of every product shown...even Chris Pryme ...during the 1am show.....said to Mary..."were doing that again"...Mary was as bad as David with giving us the colors over and over with each Lock and Lock containers...its way too much...not necessary....

Honored Contributor

I didn't even know it was a kitchen day.    So, when I saw this thread, I looked through all the 'recently aired' and see that I haven't missed anything.

Went to the channel and it was that awful Temptations.  ugh.     I'll look in some more during the day, except for that one category.

Hope people find stuff they want!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

FYI I think the 14th is the next big Cook event. I already bought the

K44447

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I didn't even know it was a kitchen day.    So, when I saw this thread, I looked through all the 'recently aired' and see that I haven't missed anything.

Went to the channel and it was that awful Temptations.  ugh.     I'll look in some more during the day, except for that one category.

Hope people find stuff they want!  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt tee hee, I thought it was just me!  Normally I am all in on days like this and was stunned to learn it was an all day deal . . . yikes!

I do have an excuse as my internet went down during the night and it took me over an hour to get it up and running which completely aggravated me so between the hot temperatures and high humidity let's just say somebody didn't exactly get their beauty sleep . . . Smiley Happy

ps, my AC is over 35 years old so to say I baby it is an understatement so when the sun goes down the windows fly open . . . blech.