Esteemed Contributor

Power smokeless indoor grill

Do any of you have this?  Or did you order it as TSV Sunday?  I thought it looked like something that could be used daily as it was a grill and griddle. 

Opinions?

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Power smokeless indoor grill

Not interest - but first question - how difficult will it be to clean after a beef burger?  Some gadgets are more work than ......worth.  Suggestion:  buy - try - keep or return.

Let us know.

Respected Contributor

I don't think its a necessary piece of equipment in ones kitchen. My kitchen is small and I can do everything that thing can do in pans or my oven.
Honored Contributor

I'd bought it if I didn't have the Phillips grill already.

It's at walmart in the store for 99. I guess it's the same wattage and accessories as the 1 Q had for 89.

Respected Contributor

I will wait for comments. Two of us and using that big BBQ & propane tank is a bit much. I thought it would be great to use it outside on the patio table & have electric outlet plug outside. I was going to buy the George Forman grill (small one) but the stand seemed like if we had a good wind it would fall. This is table top and would be easy for me to store outside. Just waiting for comments & will decide.

Honored Contributor

I got enclosed patio and have a cheap table from Big Lots and put a electric grill on it keep it covered year round because of wind and dirt. Clean it up when get ready to use it. Got my Master Chef smoker out there,also covered up. I add charcoal briquets to it and use some wood chips in it to give it more of a real flavor.

scared of gas in dry Tx not messing with no gas. I'd blow myself up and set fire to the whole subdivision. I'm plug in type. All concrete out there too.

Wind.gif

Frequent Contributor

We bought the Power Grill from the online website.  I can honestly say that it does an excellent job of grilling.  In fact I use it for all my burgers, chops, and steaks.  The griddle is excellent for pancakes, eggs, anything you would want to cook on it.  It heats evenly, and as shown, it gets rid of the smoke.  The grill plate does pick up some gunk from the cooking process, but it scrubs clean very easily using a Scrub Daddy.  We've had ours for several months and we have no complaints.

Respected Contributor

I was interested until I read the reviews of this product on Amazon.  I would read those before purchasing.

Honored Contributor

Amazing that you can grill indoors yet it produces no smoke / won't set off smoke alarms.  Color me skeptical.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I'd bought it if I didn't have the Phillips grill already.

It's at walmart in the store for 99. I guess it's the same wattage and accessories as the 1 Q had for 89.

@SharkE I checked wattage at Walmart...1200 vs 1500 here. 

Keepin' it real.