Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered potstickers to send to my DD. She was thrilled! They love them, and are not going out to the store at the moment because she is a Pharmacy Technician at a local hospital and has been exposed to someone who was exposed. I think they could live on the QVC potstickers!

Honored Contributor

Re: Potstickers to the Rescue!

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

I just ordered potstickers to send to my DD. She was thrilled! They love them, and are not going out to the store at the moment because she is a Pharmacy Technician at a local hospital and has been exposed to someone who was exposed. I think they could live on the QVC potstickers!

I have some in the freezer now and I'm so glad. When I ordered them, it was an advanced order, and I had no idea how welcome they would be.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

How funny.  I was going to post the exact same topic thread a couple days ago but haven't had time.  My advanced order came early last week.  

I boil about 6 of them along with a handful of frozen veggies in some low sodium chicken broth.  Very quick and delicious meal for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

Question: If I'm someone who typically thinks potstickers are "just okay," would the Perfect Gourmet version win me over to really liking them? And what flavor(s) do you consider the best? There are often great deals on the various offerings, but I always wonder if I'd really eat them all.

Honored Contributor

we always have potstickers in our freezer.

i enjoy getting the perfect gourmet brand......a sampler when they are available. i also regularly get the ones from schwans home delivery. they only come in one choice (pork) but they are super yummy. i like to saute them and serve them with a peanut sauce, or a thai chili sauce, or a soy dipping sauce.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Question: If I'm someone who typically thinks potstickers are "just okay," would the Perfect Gourmet version win me over to really liking them? And what flavor(s) do you consider the best? There are often great deals on the various offerings, but I always wonder if I'd really eat them all.

@loriqvc  My DD's family loves them and my DS's family does not. I think they are great! We get the chicken because we like the meat protein for less calories. The really good deals come along about 3 times a year, and then I buy them on auto delivery. I consider the good deals to be less than .50 per unit. I bought them this time because my DD really needs help

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PA Mom-mom - Thank you for all the details! I appreciate your response. And best wishes to your DD...

Esteemed Contributor

@CoffeeNut wrote:

How funny.  I was going to post the exact same topic thread a couple days ago but haven't had time.  My advanced order came early last week.  

I boil about 6 of them along with a handful of frozen veggies in some low sodium chicken broth.  Very quick and delicious meal for me.  

@CoffeeNut  Yes, my 9 year old grandson puts about 5 in a bowl with some water and soy sauce and nukes them for a few minutes. It's a great meal! 

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

I prefer them from a Chinese restaurant, but these are very good.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

Your a good Mom. I have them in my freezer all the time, I buy the vegetable ones so I can make soup with them. I buy all my meat from QVC, seafood too. Have for years.