Super Contributor

For all you lovers of Polish stoneware it's being sold on Evine. Enjoy.

Respected Contributor

Re: Polish stoneware on Evine

Thanks, I'm going to check it out. I really miss the Polish Stoneware shows on QVC.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

great Thanks

Honored Contributor

Just an FYI: There are different levels of PS, and the line that Evine carries is not the level that Gloria sold here on QVC, which was from the Ceramika Artystyczna co-op. The designs were far more intricate. The offerings she brought were, with very few exceptions, all signature (Unikat) level as well.

That said, the Evine line is more affordable.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

If it's not the same, no thanks. I'm enjoying my mugs & candy bowl.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/3/2015 suzyQ3 said:

Just an FYI: There are different levels of PS, and the line that Evine carries is not the level that Gloria sold here on QVC, which was from the Ceramika Artystyczna co-op. The designs were far more intricate. The offerings she brought were, with very few exceptions, all signature (Unikat) level as well.

Thank you so much for commenting!!

So many discussions about quality when the Q carried her line. What to look for from different mfg's so it sounds like I'll pass on this line!!

Honored Contributor

On 4/3/2015 suzyQ3 said:

Thank you for this. It may not be as good as the line Q used to sell, but it's probably better than Temp-tations.

Trusted Contributor

There is some Polish stoneware coming to Costco in many areas (not mine). Here is the schedule if you are interested: http://www.costcopolishpottery.com/calendar-events/

They had nice stuff last year - not sure if it is the same company this year.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.