Occasional Contributor

I was looking over the Q schedule for the week and checked out Q2 as well and was happy to see an hour for polish pottery on Friday! I wish I had Q2 on my tv, but i'll be tuning in on my computer. I got the new large bubble mugs a little while back and my husband loves them. I like seeing the pieces in videos becuase I get a better sense of the size.

Also since when does David have a show on Q2? Interested in seeing if it will be the same items as his Q1 shows or if it will be a different stlye.

Esteemed Contributor

@PotteryLover - The "Down Home with David" program listed in the Q2 guide for Friday morning is a repeat of the show he has each Thursday night on the main channel. Q2 programming is only live between noon and midnight ET on weekdays and 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. ET on weekends.

P.S. I also love Polish pottery!  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@PotteryLover - The "Down Home with David" program listed in the Q2 guide for Friday morning is a repeat of the show he has each Thursday night on the main channel. Q2 programming is only live between noon and midnight ET on weekdays and 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. ET on weekends.

P.S. I also love Polish pottery!  Smiley Happy

Thank you Lori! 

Respected Contributor
Thanks for posting this. Wish they would bring back the egg serving dish. Going to check and see if there is anything new. Love this pottery, nothing sticks.