Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please tell me what is Nutella?

On 1/30/2014 dfyre said:
On 1/30/2014 aubnwa01 said:

It's yummy schmeared on a Costco croissant!

Try spreading some on Pillsbury crescent rolls before you roll them up. Then bake and sprinkle with confectioners sugar - quick, yummy dessert.

OMG!!!! that sounds soooo good .. I love Nutella ... when you buy it try to get the Nutella in the glass jar because it comes from Italy and is so much better tasting than the one in the plastic jar .. I can't wait to bake some crescent rolls with Nutella inside ... thanks!!!!

Super Contributor

On 1/30/2014 Stargazer77 said:

I also think it's disgusting. I saw some snack size/dipping size containers in Target. Like a 6 pack for kids' school lunches, etc. If I were to try it, that's the route I would go. You can always give the rest away if you didn't like it since the other containers would be sealed. It's definitely worth a try just to satisfy your curiosity.

I've also seen a snack pack with Nutella on one side and cookie sticks to dip into it. Great for a trial.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/30/2014 MargieRJ said:
On 1/30/2014 Stargazer77 said:

I also think it's disgusting. I saw some snack size/dipping size containers in Target. Like a 6 pack for kids' school lunches, etc. If I were to try it, that's the route I would go. You can always give the rest away if you didn't like it since the other containers would be sealed. It's definitely worth a try just to satisfy your curiosity.

I've also seen a snack pack with Nutella on one side and cookie sticks to dip into it. Great for a trial.

I've seen that, too. It's a nice and inexpensive way to try the product.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Contributor

I had never tried it until about a year ago. I thought I would hate it until my cousin posted on Facebook that she could eat an entire jar. I tried it and she was right, it is absolutely delicious. I dip the Wheat Thins Stix in it for a different snack. I also want to try the Hershey's spreads. BTW: I tried the store brand (Kroger's in Ohio) and it is not the same as Nutella.