Trusted Contributor

Please tell me that there is no way

that David can get a bed in the kitchen tomorrow! What a dreadful day of programming.

Respected Contributor

Re: Please tell me that there is no way

Oh that’ll be easy, quick snacks for eating in bed 😎.

Honored Contributor

Ugh!  I agree about the tearful part but I’d like to add today too!

Every time I switched over to the Q on this cloudy drizzling day, there was someone selling that TSV.

It was on every time I looked at Q programming.

OMG!  We should all have faces like a baby’s butt.  Can you imagine?  Everything is better than the last thing they were selling.

Tomorrow we get to hear about mattresses all day long....all day long....

Honored Contributor

Maybe a quick nap between kitchen items ? 😂

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

There is no way—people joke about selling beds during ITKWD, but the closest it has ever gotten is what may happen tomorrow: a pop-up ad or two on the screen and David noting that he'll be hosting a full hour of Serta after ITKWD ends. He'll probably make the same lame joke he always does about eating for three hours and then taking a nap.

Honored Contributor

I don't know if it's a 3 hour segment if so 3/4 of it will be dedicated to 🛏🛌 TSV.  At least David can nap since he can't eat😉

I've noticed the shows of ITK are getting less & less time and kitchen products are few but food and more food😳🙄

The new draw is beauty, food and clothes...hope it works for Q sales because they "lost" me as a customer awhile ago.  I don't know any millennial who shops Q or even knows what it is🤷‍♀️

If you have a chance or can safely go I would suggest get out to stores -- most everything Q sells can be found either Bed,Bath or Beyond or other comparable places.  Also, with shipping going up thru USPS adding another $5-7 to a item adds up!

Sad I used to ❤️ this show even Q Cooking Day was disappointing -- 15+ hours of Vitamix😳

Valued Contributor

I loved the kitchen shows. But since I have most of what I want or could dpossibly use, they will need to show new things for me to gawk at. Tara has new Temptations items, but I have so much, I don't need more, unless its something very different. Don't need any more bowls or trays or cups or platters.But I am saving money.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

A bed in the kitchen will be the next open kitchen concept

-- for QVC anyway!!!  Anything to sell you anything!!! 

Respected Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

A bed in the kitchen will be the next open kitchen concept

-- for QVC anyway!!!  Anything to sell you anything!!! 

Its absolutely ridiulous and many have complained to high heaven about vaccum cleaners, mattresses and computers appearing on ITKWD. I have sent David a facebook message telling him that we do not want these products appearing on air.  My only suggestion would be to tune to HSN or even SHOP HQ. I cant stomach sitting through 45 minute presentations of mattresses on a kitchen show.

Honored Contributor

If the bed can't come to David in the kitchen, David will go to the bed.  One way or another the TSV will get jammed down our throats.  Often and long.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment