Honored Contributor

I saw this somewhere on these boards (sorry I still don't navigate this new board successfully!) 

Anyway, I was in our local WM today in the kitchen area and a nice big empty spot I asked the girl why the empty shelves -- out with RR, PD and in with "The Pioneer Woman".

I'm a kitchen/dining junkie! I can't wait to see her new line in person but looks great on Walmart.com.

Thank you whoever posted this info somewhere!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Pioneer Woman new line @ WM

Does anyone know where the items are being manufactured? I tried to find the info on the WM site, but it wasn't available.

~ house cat ~
Trusted Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

Does anyone know where the items are being manufactured? I tried to find the info on the WM site, but it wasn't available.

Bet it ain't Oklahoma!

Honored Contributor

@Lynneuk

And not Kansas either!!! I'm sure it's made in China as everything else is!

Honored Contributor

If that's true, I'm very disappointed. I know most things are made in China now, but considering the fact that she's made bazillions of dollars with her all-American cowgirl persona, I thought she might take the high road.

I like Ree Drummond. I hope we're wrong and these are USA products.

~ house cat ~
Occasional Contributor

She was on Home and Family on Hallmark today - cute vintage-style stuff.  Items were supposed available at Walmart today - no surprise that they aren't.  If you have Ollie's in your area they have most of the PD stuff available to purchase as closeouts.

Honored Contributor

@LoraR

They are at WM online.

Another thought: surpringly I went to the store in NJ were my son is the Fishing Dept manager and I found the coolest splatter ware things, vintage looking decor in the camping section!

Occasional Contributor

They must of updated the website during the day then because the only Ree Drummond stuff this morning was her books.

Honored Contributor

@Doxinmom wrote:

They must of updated the website during the day then because the only Ree Drummond stuff this morning was her books.

Here's the link to the new products.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

For those wondering my friend just sent me the link to her page and there are many comments there regarding 1) WM which she selected to sell her products & 2) confirmed (by others who have seen the pieces already) they are made in China.