Honored Contributor

Re: Pioneer Woman has partnered with Corelle

No, not the roses ones just the pictures the other gal posted.

Hope she does eventually do some corelle with roses. I was just showing the patterns at Walmart I like.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Noooooooo!

I love PW designs, but just bought white Corelle only a few months ago.  Just my luck 🤷‍♀️

@JeanLouiseFinch Don't be sorry!  You can't go wrong with white! Food looks great on them, they are always right and you can match them with so many things! Especially patterned 8" plates for salads or desserts and snacks!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Noooooooo!

I love PW designs, but just bought white Corelle only a few months ago.  Just my luck 🤷‍♀️

@JeanLouiseFinch Don't be sorry!  You can't go wrong with white! Food looks great on them, they are always right and you can match them with so many things! Especially patterned 8" plates for salads or desserts and snacks!

That's true, @Sooner.  Honestly, we're very happy with our white Corelle - wish I made the switch long before this.  

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped   Not crazy about any of those designs.  I would never purchase them.

Trusted Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@pupwhipped   Not crazy about any of those designs.  I would never purchase them.

Especially the dished with the roses. TOO busy and gaudy. I can't imagine food looking good on them.

Respected Contributor

check the Corelle website they should have all of them

Respected Contributor

I have some white Corelle also...the two blue designs would coordinate well with the white. I do like the salad plate.. it would be a good candle plate for my bathroom vanity.

Esteemed Contributor

I finally saw the new Corelle at a Walmart. 
No surprises. They are just like all other Corelle. 
I like the design and the two different blue colors look as if they might coordinate with some of the older Corelle patterns. 

I wasn't excited enough by their use of a single color to buy any just yet.  Now if they had added a splash of a second color to the design I might have had to buy something. 

I wouldn't mind having this or any upcoming PW pattern in the larger serving bowl or platter. I don't think they offer either right now.