Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pioneer Woman Product Line - do you own any?

@house_cat, I love your new dishes.  That is a pattern I haven't seen.  I think I MUST have a few of the salad and dinner plates.  I love the pattern and the teal color.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR

Thank you :-)

I was browsing Walmart.com and they have a huge selection of Corelle.

I had nver seen this pattern either. I generally go for very simple patterns, which is why I've had solid white the last few years - but I think this is just enough color to add a little zip.  Corelle is such a great value and they last virtually forever.  I've had many sets and patterns over the years - when I get bored, I donate them.  I guess it's kind of wasteful but it just makes me so happy!

~ house cat ~
Super Contributor

I have a few of PW knives and let me just say, they are SHARP.  First day I got one I cut myself with it!  

I have some of the jar glasses, which my kids love.  Also have a few knives as I said, and her measuring bowls (cuz they were cute.)  

Now I want some glasses and a rug. 

Respected Contributor

I think a lot of her stuff is cute.  I like busy patterns over solid colors.  I have no room for anything right now.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Valued Contributor

I have one piece, the butter dish.  It is nice and colorful and the butterfly handle on the lid is cute.  I bought online from Walmart but it was not available the first time I went to buy. I guess it is really popular.   I think I was on a waitlist and it eventually came through.

Honored Contributor

I just got a flyer in the mail from Christmas Tree Shops and on the front is a line of kitchenwares called Country Roads by Laurie Gates, very similiar to the Pioneer Woman.

Honored Contributor

I have just about everything pictured in this thread. I absolutely love this line!  It makes me happy to serve my family on this. It's just so cheery and bright. My dining table is painted a turquoise color so these look so pretty as our table setting. They have a new autumn line out too. Those colors may work better for some.