Honored Contributor

Re: Pioneer Woman Product Line - do you own any?

[ Edited ]

@henderson wrote:

Does the tablecloth come in other sizes/shapes than round only?  It would look perfect with my mixed colored FiestaWare!

@henderson

Yes.  Mine is 60x84.

I purchased it through Walmart.com - not sure how many sizes are available in the store.

Easter table 2016.JPG

I kept the rest of the set up very simple, since we were in the middle of a health crisis with my mom, the day was very low key.  I later purchased round teal placemats that will look nice next time.

~ house cat ~
Regular Contributor

I have the tablecloth shown in your picture, cloth napkins and cheery dish towels. I was tempted by PW glassware but it really doesn't go with what I have. The tablecloth works well with Fiestaware as well as other dishware.

Honored Contributor

@house_cat this thread made me smile as I was watching one of her shows yesterday and have always been fascinated with the knife she uses for chopping so went to go look it up.  Loved the price and will probably go take a look next time I am in the area of WM but I really liked the kitchen towel included in the photo (it's grey and white striped).

Was very disappointed to find out it is not one of her towels . . . after a bit of searching I found it but it did make me giggle that they didn't make the shot PW centric.

I have to go look up that rooster paper towel holder, I am intrigued . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I seen her this morning on TV using a spatula I'm gonna buy MOn. Metal with holes in it. took a liking to it. I want it now. LOL

Honored Contributor

@henderson wrote:

Does the tablecloth come in other sizes/shapes than round only?  It would look perfect with my mixed colored FiestaWare!

@henderson

Yes, it does come in other sizes, not round.

Honored Contributor

@house_cat

Hi there. 

First of all, I have quite a few sets of dishes I've gathered over the years which included A LOT of Polish Stoneware which I love.

But I took one look at the bright and cheery Pioneer Woman pieces and loved the colors.  I have the tablecloth that was asked about here, I think that entire set is perfect for Spring and Summer.  It's just downright fun.

Her set is in stoneware, only one or two of the plates had trouble crazing, be sure to read the reviews.

I love these baking dishes and use them all the time, both together are under $20:

pioneer

Honored Contributor

I got the butter dish shown on the first page and these dinner plates:

pioneer

I also use my turquoise dinner plates from Fiestaware instead and top the solid color plate with this salad plate:

pioneer

These are the bowls I chose:

pioneer

Mixing and matching different patterns is something I read about from Martha Stewart awhile back.  I like it, it's fun. 

Honored Contributor

ps Hmmm, my post above won't let me edit.  I want to clarify my comment about crazing.  Nothing I ordered had crazing, but one set of the dinnerware plates offered got bad reviews from crazing, just look at the reviews.

Respected Contributor

Bought the little footed clear dessert dishes, I think they cme in purple too.. I dont eat ice ceream very often, but when I do, I want it to be special..pudding too! LOL!

Honored Contributor

I'm only a fan of her solid color pieces. The prints are much too busy for my tastes, and not a lot 'matches', and the stuff that is supposed to coordinate makes my head spin with all the prints and colors.

It is all very pretty, just not my taste at all.