Honored Contributor

Re: Pioneer Woman Luster Glass

[ Edited ]

@Suelizwrote:

@OKPrincesswrote:

If you haven’t already visited, she has a store called The Mercantile in Pawhuska, OK. There are also free tours where she tape her show. The Mercantile is a fun place to visit and shop. @Noel7

@OKPrincess@Noel7, I've bought several things from her Mercantile shop online. They have so many unique items and the shipping is extremely reasonable.  Took only 2 days to get my order delivered to NY and the shipping charge was only $3.00!   

You're right @Sueliz they have a really fast delivery system.  I saw a lot of cute things I could give as gifts.  I got the large round tin she has there, it reminds me of the really old decorative tins my mother kept things in.  I also got the Cowboy/Cowgirl plates.

Honored Contributor

@Q4uwrote:

My Mother gave me quite a few pieces of Blue Bubble that she collected from soap boxes.  They were made by Anchor Hocking and Ioved them so much I amassed a great deal of it in Blue, Pink, Red and Green!   I decided to sell the collection and found they are only worth a fraction of what they were around 98 - 03..... but I still love them and packed them away... Woman LOL 

I have a friend who collected a lot of Depression Glass in the 70s, she was hoping to make a lot of money eventually but, like you said, the value really dropped.  I still love every piece I have.

@Q4u

Trusted Contributor

Just a caution: not all carnival-type Glass is food-safe. 

Safe eating and drinking to all.