Honored Contributor

Ree has several new things out for Spring, new dinner plates in the old luster look, and luster goblets.

I just got the pink luster goblets and they are beautiful, I love pink glass.  I really love the teal color also but I don't have much room left for my collections of dishes.

They are carried by Walmart.  Here's a photo of the pink, unfortunately the color doesn't show up here as well as it does in person, but you get the idea.

12.5 oz, four for just under $20.

The Pioneer Woman Luster Blue 12.5oz Pearlized Goblet, Set of 4

Respected Contributor

Re: Pioneer Woman Luster Glass

Those are really pretty.

I love the Pioneer Woman.

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1wrote:

Those are really pretty.

I love the Pioneer Woman.

Me, too @Dusty1  Smiley Happy

Here's a photo showing the different glasses, there are three color choices and two different shapes.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like  carnival glass with a modern touch.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@hopiwrote:

It reminds me of Depression Glass, which I love Heart   I really like pink glass, especially for Easter, Spring and Mother's Day.

Honored Contributor

I LOVE these products.... just bought my first, her slow cooker in white floral.  Just love it but l couldn't find them at either of the WalMarts by us so I had to order on line and then go pick it up.  Which makes me laugh because they were so all over both WalMarts at Christmas that you couldn't go 20 feet without bumping into a display of them .... Woman LOL  

It's SO pretty!!  I love it.... we still haven't sold our house and are in our 7th month of Motorhome fun and didn't think I'd need a slow cooker but it's already come in so handy in here and did I say it was SO pretty?!!  (Everything we own is in storage and by the time I get to open the boxes it'll feel like Christmas!).....

Btw, if anyone has any desire to pray or send good sale thoughts our way so our wonderful home will sell soon... please know that I'll appreciate it greatly!  Woman LOL     

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

@Noel7wrote:

@hopiwrote:

It reminds me of Depression Glass, which I love Heart   I really like pink glass, especially for Easter, Spring and Mother's Day.

They are one in the same.

Honored Contributor

If you haven’t already visited, she has a store called The Mercantile in Pawhuska, OK. There are also free tours where she tape her show. The Mercantile is a fun place to visit and shop. @Noel7

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hopiwrote:

@Noel7wrote:

@hopiwrote:

They are one in the same.

My mother has a purple Carnival glass pitcher of my grandma’s and I have my great grandma’s pink depression glass dishes.  I had no idea they were one in the same.  Aren’t they made completely different? They look completely different. One clear and the other swirled glass.