Valued Contributor

Phillips Air Fryer Accessories

Okay...finally broke down and bought a refurbished Phillips Air Fryer from Woot...good price.  It arrived in "brand new" condition and has been working great.  Wondering if anyone has purchased any of the accessory pieces and which ones you'd recommend.

Honored Contributor

Re: Phillips Air Fryer Accessories

I don't have an air fryer, but they look interesting. Does you food really come out crispy ??

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

Okay....I'm totally new to this fryer, so I've only had limited use the past three days.  I've done frozen sweet potato fries that turned out great two different times.  Much better than heating them in the oven and I just don't deep fry anymore.  One, calories we don't need, and Two, grease spitting all over the stove makes it a pain to clean.  I plan to try some main meat courses as the week progresses.

Honored Contributor

@Blk&GoldFan I don't have the Philip's model but I do have one from Evine and I just love it!

I made fried chicken in it yesterday and it came out great.  Today I am reheating an egg roll.  I made a steak in it, delicious.  I've even made eggs in it and toast.  Next I am going to try bacon . . . great little appliance!