Super Contributor

Re: Peppridge Farms Pumpkin Cookies - Limited Edition

Oh, have you tried the limited edition Gingerbreadmen yet? They are thin, delicious and go great with a cup of coffee. Also the Milano covered with peppermint? Our store went straight to Christmas and I don't think I saw the pumpkin.

Super Contributor

On 11/25/2014 ivey said:

Oh, have you tried the limited edition Gingerbreadmen yet? They are thin, delicious and go great with a cup of coffee. Also the Milano covered with peppermint? Our store went straight to Christmas and I don't think I saw the pumpkin.

Milano covered in peppermint....my store better have these and the pumpkin cheesecake in stock tomorrow. And yes, will buy enough to make getting out of Jammie's worth it. Yikes, I hope I can make it home from the store with something in hand for all of my going out effort tomorrow, other than empty cookie packages. I'll go to target first, that's closest to me, then make my rounds until I fomd them.
Valued Contributor

Honny-Perhaps with a cup of coffee? Smiley Happy Smiley Wink I need to look for these ASAP!
Esteemed Contributor

glmama, did you find them?

Lynnj...enjoy!

I saw the Pumpkin Milanos this morning at the gas station. I don't buy food, including snacks, from there, but I was SO tempted!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Trusted Contributor

I should NEVER have opened this thread. I broke down last week and bought the Cheesemen cookies - and just finished the bag yesterday.

I was terrified of the consequences the bag of Pepperidge Farm Cookies - Pumpkin cheesecake would suffer. I also love the Milano ANY FLAVOR cookies ... I wonder if they are still $2/bag this week.

It stopped snowing I wonder if I can sneak out.

Trusted Contributor

On 11/25/2014 glmama said: Honny-Perhaps with a cup of coffee? Smiley Happy Smiley Wink I need to look for these ASAP!

I love the Cheesemen with my very small morning coffee mmm.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/25/2014 HonnyBrown said:
On 11/25/2014 Mary Bailey said:
On 11/25/2014 HonnyBrown said:
On 11/25/2014 Mary Bailey said:

I bought 2 bags, a pumpkin cheesecake and another one that I don't remember.

I don't remember it because it "disappeared" in an instant. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

That's it! Pumpkin Cheesecake!

Mary, was the other one a limited edition also?

Yes it was. I think a pumpkin milano - I think.

OH MY!!!!!!! Did they make it home?!

No, don't answer.

LOL they did make it home.

Once a bag is opened that's when they mysteriously disappears! (kinda of like my wine bottle that springs a leak after opened)

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/26/2014 Pie1993 said:

I should NEVER have opened this thread. I broke down last week and bought the Cheesemen cookies - and just finished the bag yesterday.

I was terrified of the consequences the bag of Pepperidge Farm Cookies - Pumpkin cheesecake would suffer. I also love the Milano ANY FLAVOR cookies ... I wonder if they are still $2/bag this week.

Everyone..I'm curious, did she just say she bought a bag of cookies last week and finished them yesterday? Did I read that right?

I ask because the bag I bought last night is gone.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/25/2014 glmama said: Honny-Perhaps with a cup of coffee? Smiley Happy Smiley Wink I need to look for these ASAP!

I love the Cheesemen with my very small morning coffee mmm.

And a small cup of coffee to boot?!

I don't even have the words for this kind of restraint!

Valued Contributor

On 11/26/2014 HonnyBrown said:

Everyone..I'm curious, did she just say she bought a bag of cookies last week and finished them yesterday? Did I read that right?

I ask because the bag I bought last night is gone.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol} I bought the pumpkin cheesecake ones when they first came out in september and ate them all in 1 night {#emotions_dlg.blush} i haven't bought them since..

now the candy cane joe-joe's from tj's are in season, i'm in sugar heaven {#emotions_dlg.wub}