Honored Contributor

Re: Penzey's deal without political content

@denisemb wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Oh, I'd forgotten about the Brady Street Cheese (maybe because we have the 1/2 c. bottle and haven't used it up yet.)  Wow, it's wonderful on just bread and butter.

@denisemb - yes! And for a quick garlic bread too - just grill or toast the bread, rub some garlic on it, spread butter (optional), sprinkle with the cheese.

Love the cheese on italian salads. And popcorn Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@RespectLife  Yes, there are all these herbs put together with a seasoning.  It's not so much for cooking with it as it is to sprinkle it on top of food like salad, fish, scrambled eggs, etc.  Gives it a great finishing touch and tastes wonderful.  I have been out of it for quite a while now  and miss it.  I am using Sunny Paris instead which is similar, but doesn't have any salt.   Love both.

Honored Contributor

@Topaz Gem wrote:

Another good spice blend at Penzey’s is Sunny Paris.  I don’t have the bottle near me, so I can’t tell you what’s in it, but it’s wonderful.

@Topaz Gem

used that on some pan grilled asparagus with olive oil last night then finished it off with a squeeze of lemon. so delicious!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

@denisemb wrote:

I'm sorry I posted this.  Just think they have great products and realize some posts were ((recently) deleted when the full political content was included.  Thought I'd spare the mods some time.  (smile)

Won't happen again.

You tried, Denise.  Sorry some just had to make it political.  Par for the course around here.   Smiley Sad     It's not your fault.

@chickenbutt@proudlyfromNJUh...the way I read @denisemb 's post above yours, her OP included political content from Penzy's...included in their ad.  (Then she removed it.) THAT made it political...not "some (who) just had to make it political."  If there's a "fault" to be had, it IS hers.  But she corrected it.  And we're all glad.  Right?

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

@esmerelda

Where does it show I edited that post???

The reason I removed all political content is beecause a similar post (by someone else a week or so ago) was locked because it showed the content.

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

denisembDidn't say you edited it and sorry, I may have misread your post.  I thought you said you removed the political content (before posting?) to save the mods some trouble.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

@esmerelda

The reason I removed all political content is beecause a similar post (by someone else a week or so ago) was locked because it showed the content.

it doesnt @denisemb.

if a post is edited it will show up in the post once that has happened.

your posts were perfectly fine.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

@esmerelda

The only political comments here are from the usual posters that attempt to derail threads.  I recognize them bc they have done the same in the Fashion and Beauty forums. 

esme needs to brush up on her reading and comprehensive skills. And that was a lame apology that she offered you @denisemb

Thank you again @denisemb for starting an update discussion about these awesome spicesHeart appreciate the recommendations you and others have posted as well as recipes. Carry on Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

denisembDidn't say you edited it and sorry, I may have misread your post.  I thought you said you removed the political content (before posting?) to save the mods some trouble.

@esmerelda, this is what you said:

"the way I read @denisemb 's post above yours, her OP included political content from Penzy's...included in their ad.  (Then she removed it.) THAT made it political...not "some (who) just had to make it political." 

How could something that was removed before posting make a post political?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 Fine. The point is @denisemb did what she could...whatever it was...to keep it from being political 

Keepin' it real.