Honored Contributor

Re: Penzey's deal without political content

I ordered from Spice House today!  They have a set of 24 spices, 1/2 cup size I think in new nice jars, and it is $99.  They are ALL spices I really use, so I got the WHOLE set and am going to throw out all the old spices in mismatched bottles and I am excited about it.

That's not a bad price--for a new set of good quality spices and bottles.  They had the spices in bags cheaper, but I am excited that all the bottles will match now and it will be so neat looking and easy to find what I"m looking for!   It is a treat for myself.

Trusted Contributor

DoobDoo, I think I stopped buying from Penzey's about 2012, so that's perhaps why I don't recall any specials!  

Respected Contributor

I'm a recent new Penzey's customer. I got the free Soul Box awhile back and thought it was great! I like the company for a number of reasons. Woman Very Happy   

Respected Contributor

I'm sorry I posted this.  Just think they have great products and realize some posts were ((recently) deleted when the full political content was included.  Thought I'd spare the mods some time.  (smile)

Won't happen again.

Denise
Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

I'm sorry I posted this.  Just think they have great products and realize some posts were ((recently) deleted when the full political content was included.  Thought I'd spare the mods some time.  (smile)

Won't happen again.

You tried, Denise.  Sorry some just had to make it political.  Par for the course around here.   Smiley Sad     It's not your fault.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@denisemb wrote:

Won't happen again.

You tried, Denise.  Sorry some just had to make it political.  Par for the course around here.   Smiley Sad     It's not your fault.

@denisemb.  Sorry this happened, but as soon as I saw your title I knew what would happen. They can't help themselves.

Respected Contributor

@denisemb, don't be sorry! Someone posted about the Soul Box special quite awhile back and I was thankful they did. I couldn't pass it up. I was not familiar with Penzey's but I love the box I got...and a few other spices I ended up ordering from them. Woman Very Happy

Trust me, you can't post a darn thing on these forums without some kind of criticism. It is impossible no matter what the subject matter. IMPOSSIBLE!  

Respected Contributor

All of our herbs and spices come from Penzey’s, but my favorite has to be the peppers: Florida pepper, California pepper, various peppercorns, love them!

Honored Contributor

My daughter and her husband's birthdays are a week apart next month and I bought them about $200 wprth of spices for their new kitchen. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

i purchase my spices based on the quality of the spices AND on the company that stands behind that quality.

my "spice money" goes to both mccormicks and to penzeys. they have excellent quality products at good prices. penzeys almost always has some great deal going on and that can be an easy way to try a new product. love their spice blends.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein