Honored Contributor

Gift Box with $10 purchase. Comes with 33rd & Galena, Arizona Dreaming, Mural of Flavor, Penzeys Forward! Also includes cards with handy tips for each spice. Regular price of $14.79. You can find the coupon on RetailMeNot. They also said they now have a FB page & the coupon is available there.

Contributor

Does anyone know if Gabriellas blue stripe dolman sleeve short sleeve top that she wore this morning is a QVC item?  Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Penzey's Free Kind Heart

Thank you for posting @Nightowlz !!

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz  Good deal!  Thanks!  I need some Sunny Paris anyway so might as well get something free along with it!  Sounds great!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains coupon codes to another retail site.

Honored Contributor

@mima wrote:

@Nightowlz  Good deal!  Thanks!  I need some Sunny Paris anyway so might as well get something free along with it!  Sounds great!

Oh @mima I so wish I could just hand one of my bottles over to you as I swear I must have three of them right now . . . sounds like somebody needs to get organized eh? . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Your Welcome everyone. Enjoy your gift box. My order will be here Weds. I ordered some more cinnamon, vanilla & a couple more empty glass bottles. I like to use them for my own spice blends so all my jars are in the smaller or larger jars. 

Honored Contributor

THANK YOU!

I have a local store a few blocks from my home, but didn't make it there today...

So I just ordered online.

You're a peach!