Respected Contributor

shark they look wonderful. i have made apple cinnamin rolls a couple times in the last month.first time maria said not enough glaze. 2nd time she said to much glaze. next time i will a recipe and a half. they take like 5 hours but there good.

Honored Contributor

@Nomore wrote:

@SharkE

Definitely delicious-looking! Smiley Happy

When are you opening your own bakery? You should! Smiley Happy

probably do a better job. You know I can't do pies, always bothered me. Breads are my favorite, rolls, etc.  Cookies are 2nd. Candy, is third.  I guess we all have a waterloo and I attempted to make a apple pie and I swore never again. Bought and peeled all those apples all ended up running over in the oven, smoking up the place, etc.

Sara Lee for me. LOL   Hey, I can't be great at everything can I ?

LOL

Honored Contributor

@Pooky1 wrote:

shark they look wonderful. i have made apple cinnamin rolls a couple times in the last month.first time maria said not enough glaze. 2nd time she said to much glaze. next time i will a recipe and a half. they take like 5 hours but there good.

I bet so ! Husband loves apple cake, etc. He'd love apple rolls. I only bake on Sat. we can't eat all of anything I make any more, so, I take into the church on Sun. they take care of it. Poor little kids never have anything homemade. Breaks my heart. LOL

Valued Contributor

I would love to have a piece of that.  Good looking.

Valued Contributor

You must be a great baker because I can smell it from here.

Respected Contributor
YUMMY! You can overnight them to me or just move next door. Is the house next to you for sale???
Honored Contributor

LOL

you all are so nice.

Honored Contributor

And pecans are good for me, right?