@cancun08

How much sugar?

@EatWell

Sugars 8g

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

still can't find have to go to Amazon I guess LOL

Esteemed Contributor

My local Walmart has the peach Cheerios but I haven't tried them yet. But I have tried the Special K peaches and berries....delicious!

Valued Contributor

I don't know about peach Cheerios but I was in Publix today and they had Peach wood chips to use in my husband's Masterbilt Smoker.  How cool.  I am a widow and still smoke things in my husband's smoker, I usually use apple juice as a lliquid and these peach wood chips should be awesome.  Maybe a whole chicken, a big slab of natural salmon, all would be awesome, maybe a turkey breast.  I will make some cheesey scaloped potatoes to go with and put in with the protein.  .  We will see. Instead of apple juice I may get some fresh pineapplejuice,  should merge well with peach chips.  

Super Contributor

As a child, we would have plain old Cheerios with a sliced banana, sliced peaches or sliced strawberries in it....much healthier to have the fresh fruit in your cereal.  

Honored Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

I don't know anything about the science or fact behind this, but a neighbor told me several months ago that among various cereals, Cheerios were listed somewhere as containing the most arsenic.

Well then they should have created a old lace version of Cheerios.

Valued Contributor

@AuntG.......Hilarious! I laughed out loud! 😂😂😂

Honored Contributor

still lookin'

Respected Contributor

Re: Peach cheerios

[ Edited ]

Did you ever find the Peach Cheerios?  Just came home from my nearest Walmart here in Tucson & they had them on the shelf $3.64 for a family size box (21 oz.).

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I shop on Thurs will look for the peach Cheerios then. LOL

@SharkE 12.95 for a 12 ounce gluten free box on Amazon.   For that price the box should come alive and walk to the fridge and get the milk for you and after that, the box should should open and pour the cereal in your bowl along with the milk send spoon feed you.