Esteemed Contributor

Re: Peach Coke? Have you tried it?

Peaches?  Love them.  Coke?  Love it.  Mixed together?  Ugh.  Sounds vile to me.  hahaha

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I might try it.

Honored Contributor

These new flavors would probably work better with something more neutral like Sprite. Canada Dry has new flavors that might work -

Ginger Ale + Lemonade

ale + bladkberry

ale + cranberry

Everyone is fighting for the same shelf space and my favorite is hard to find. When I drink soda - A&W Root Beer is the way to go. Taste great straight up and delicious over vanilla ice cream. You try that with Peach Coke. 'nuff said lol

Honored Contributor

everything is peachy now days LOL

Respected Contributor

There's a Georgia Peach and a California Raspberry. I don't dink soda very often, but I would give them a try.

I'd love to try the Ginger Coke, but it's Diet Coke and I can't get past the weird aftertaste of diet sodas and don't like them.

I like the occasional Coke with lime juice, but I mostly drink tea or water.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

These new flavors would probably work better with something more neutral like Sprite. Canada Dry has new flavors that might work -

Ginger Ale + Lemonade

ale + bladkberry

ale + cranberry

Everyone is fighting for the same shelf space and my favorite is hard to find. When I drink soda - A&W Root Beer is the way to go. Taste great straight up and delicious over vanilla ice cream. You try that with Peach Coke. 'nuff said lol

i  buy the gingerale with cranberry, but i dont see it now. i believe i usually see it during the holidays.i would love to find the blackberry and the lemonade with the gingerale, but have not seen it yet.

i did go looking today for the two new coke flavors, but my GIANT grocery store does not have it yet. they do have all of the new diet coke flavors.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I love peach ANYTHING!  so I will try it, thanks!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I love peach tea but no softdrinks for me.