Honored Contributor

It is on now and is the top value, anyone interested check it out.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Re: Paula Deens large air fryer

She's got some great stuff on there!!

Regular Contributor

Does anyone own this air fryer????? I have wanted it for a long time but it looks so huge. Would love to get some opinions!!!

Arley

Respected Contributor

@Arley1210 wrote:

Does anyone own this air fryer????? I have wanted it for a long time but it looks so huge. Would love to get some opinions!!!

Arley

The size is what keeps me from getting it, there are only 2 of us here.  Anyone here know if she has a smaller one?

Super Contributor

I oen this 8.5 qt air fryer and we LOVE it. It is only a small bit larger than the 5.8 qt air fryer from Q. I can put a 6 pound chicken in it and have plenty of room to turn it without tearing up the chicken. The ceramic insert is so easy to clean and no teflon to flake off. I can't say enough wonderful things about this air fryer. If you want it you better hurry because they sell out fast and take months to come back. Great price too.

Respected Contributor

cozyseeker there is another post on this kitchen sight about the paula dean air fryer you should go check it out. someone that has it raved about how good it is and that evine has it on sale regular 200 on sale for 140. i ordered yestauday. and you can get it on easy pay. good luck.

Honored Contributor

@Arley1210

@Tyak

I have the 8.5 qt. model being featured today and just love it.  Tyak, Paula did have smaller ones but they appear to be sold out.

I had one of the original air fryers from Evine and it was small (less than 3 qts. I believe).  Worked great but because of the size you were limited as to what you could make.  Because I love cooking in these appliances so much, I splurged and bought Paula's model last year and never looked back.  This is a nice unit and plenty of room for whatever you would like to make (I just got through air frying ears of corn, delicious).

Clean up is very easy (a little hot water and a couple of drips of Dawn) and you are done.  It's a nice unit and because it is square, it really doesn't take much more space than smaller fryers. Highly recommend if you are in the market.

Trusted Contributor

@Arley1210

I have been waiting for this. But I think it’s too big also. FYI- QVC has. 5.3 qt. Emeril TSV coming. Just under $100 with free s/h. 

Anyone have the Emeril version? 

Respected Contributor

@Arley1210 wrote:

Arley

@Arley1210  I have Paula's air fryer on today.  I love it.  It is very easy to clean the ceramic interior.  I also have a 3.2qt I got from WalMart's Black Friday sale for $39.  I loved using it so much I wanted more space since it is smaller than you realize.  I can a few things in it or fill it up.  This way I have flexibility in what I plan to cook.  I have yet to do the turkey breast half show on the demo, but I'm looking forward to doing it.  I like to know that I can get so much more in it because it is square versus round.  The round basket is limiting because so many goods are long and you can only get things like sausages in the center of a round basket where you can get the whole package in Paula's because the square shape allows you to spread it out.  You can't go wrong with this one, and you will use the space more than you realize.

Trusted Contributor

I would love to have a large air fry you could put a whole chicken in like the Paula Deen one, but I have a question for those of you who have it.  Can it fit in a dishwasher?  I guess there would be 2 parts.