Respected Contributor

Bump

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

I have been wanting an air fryer but don't have a lot of counter space. Does this take the place of a toaster oven as well?  I know you can bake and use it as a rotisserie but can I make toast in it? Right now I use my toaster oven to make toast, bake small items(like 2 potatoes, french fries, etc.) I would have to get rid of my toaster oven in order to have enough room on my counter for this? 

@Starpolisher my air fryer can pretty much do everything that a toaster oven can do just on a smaller scale (except I have had zero luck with making toast in it).  I don't know how many folks you are cooking for but even though this is a large air fryer oven, I know some folks are surprised at how much food you can cook in there at one time.

What I like about this one is it's more oven-ish with the benefits that come with an air fryer.  I know there is a 30 day guarantee but I also know that it would be expensive to return should you decide it isn't for you plus Evine's CS can be tough to deal with.  Like I said, if I didn't already have the 8.5 qt. I would purchase this and maybe see if I could pack my toaster oven away but my current one is working perfectly.  Unfortunately.  Smiley Happy

Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

Trusted Contributor

Hi, I've been watching all day. I really like it, probably will order the accessories too, including the rotisserie basket.

The only thing I wish,  for it to have been available in stainless.  I may not order as none of the colors would work.

I wonder how messy it would get inside and ease of cleaning.  I don't want it to be difficult or worse than a few wipes as my microwave cleaning. Anyone know?

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

@skittles2 these ovens cool off rather quickly and the inside of Paula's is stainless steel so shouldn't be too bad to clean.  Maybe kind of along the lines of a toaster oven?  I wipe mine out after each use and it's fine.

They did have a grey version when they launched the oven yesterday but it sold out early today unfortunately.

Trusted Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@skittles2 these ovens cool off rather quickly and the inside of Paula's is stainless steel so shouldn't be too bad to clean.  Maybe kind of along the lines of a toaster oven?  I wipe mine out after each use and it's fine.

They did have a grey version when they launched the oven yesterday but it sold out early today unfortunately.

Thank you.  It does look interesting.  I read the reviews,  they aren't my usual- go ahead and give it a try- ratings.  

I know there's a Cuisinart air fryer/oven that's a rectangle/square. I watched it on HSN and saw a few box stores have them, and the return time is better. 

If I try one, I'll probably go with a longer return store, like BBB, Macys. Too bad it didn't come out in time for the 3 month returns for the holidays.

It does seem nice.

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Respected Contributor

The Power Xl. is the best in my opinion. I've had mine for 3 years and no pealing of the cooking drawer. That what I call it. It's golld lined not black. And It gets used everyday. It's the best purchase I ever made next to my egg cooker .

Contributor

That's the Af oven I have her 8.5 and love it