Honored Contributor

Is the Top Value on Evine 10.5 qt for $139.99 with accessories.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

That would be way too big for little ole me.  It's got to take up a lot of counter space.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

That would be way too big for little ole me.  It's got to take up a lot of counter space.

@Kachina624 just an fyi but it's footprint isn't too terribly big:

Dimensions

• Air Fryer: 13-1/4"L x 13"W x 14-1/2"H; 14.33 lbs

It's a nice price for all that you get especially with the reduced s/h.  If I didn't already have the 8.5 quart I'd be taking a hard look at it.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 just an fyi but it's footprint isn't too terribly big:

Dimensions

• Air Fryer: 13-1/4"L x 13"W x 14-1/2"H; 14.33 lbs

It's a nice price for all that you get especially with the reduced s/h.  If I didn't already have the 8.5 quart I'd be taking a hard look at it.

@momtochloe

Hello sweet friend, 

My DH loves fried foods, but we have a very small kitchen. May I ask what brand of air fryer you own please?

Honored Contributor

I got the NuWave 6 qt from Kohl's 

Love it ! don't get the NuWave 3 qt drawer hangs up and is not a smooth open and close fit

Honored Contributor

Good morning @butterfly123!  I have had two air fryers, both from Evine.  One was a small Cook's Companion and then when I realized how much I enjoyed cooking in it I upgraded to Paula Deen's 8.5 qt. air fryer.  I literally use mine every day if for nothing else reheating meals but it's also great not only for its intended purpose (air frying) but also makes delicious chicken, pork chops, italian sausage, etc..  Clean up is easy and lately I have been making things in small dishes so I can catch the drippings and make gravy if needed.  Since I cook for just me, I truly love it.

Please let me know if you have any other questions as I would be happy to help!  Heart

Respected Contributor

@momtochloedoes the PD one that you own have the same interior that her son's cookware has ? I have 2 of thier skillets and it is the best non-stick I have ever owned. It is called something like graniteT ceramic (?) or something like that Smiley Happy 

I bought one of her first ones on the market . I think a 5 qt. that has an interior that looks like the copper chef ones . It is alright but doesn't clean like the above mentioned material for the Deen brothers.

I enjoy mine as I believe air frying french fries and sweet potato fries are the best ever. I do wish the cleanup on mine was easier.

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay I just went to go double check but unfortunately it looks like my 8.5 qt. is sold out right now but I believe the TS one and all her accessories have the Deen Bros. coating (she mentioned it earlier today).

I have a couple of more sticky recipes for chicken that I will use a piece of parchment paper that I poke a few slits in if I am feeling lazy but for the most part I don't and everything cleans up really well.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Honored Contributor
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I have been wanting an air fryer but don't have a lot of counter space. Does this take the place of a toaster oven as well?  I know you can bake and use it as a rotisserie but can I make toast in it? Right now I use my toaster oven to make toast, bake small items(like 2 potatoes, french fries, etc.) I would have to get rid of my toaster oven in order to have enough room on my counter for this? 

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran