Super Contributor
I loved her more when she first started also. Now I always feel like she is trying to make a dime off everyone and the fake tan and over the top veneers are so distracting.
Regular Contributor
That show was so painful to watch. I had forgotten how dirty her mouth is and vow to NOT watch her again. Even her sons wanted to crawl under the table.
Esteemed Contributor

She was loud, obnoxious and disgusting!! I have no desire to ever see any of her shows again....

Occasional Contributor

She was vulgar as usual, her sons were rolling there eyes. I would not even repeat the things she was saying and I only watched a short time. A trainwreck...no class ..goodbye Paula.

Honored Contributor

I'm just watching now. Those country western guys were a bit much. One of them was more interrupty than Daphne Oz (who drives me a little crazy with that chortle of hers).

Then along came the Deen family. I actually like the good looking son (the younger one). Just about 5 seconds in PD is driving me crazing with the jala-PEEEEEN-yuhs. Good grief.

ha! Getting ready to hit the FF button. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

They are letting a lot more go today on tv than ever before. If the hosts are cautioning her, she must have been pretty out there.

Don't you just wonder when people DON'T learn their lesson--and she learned it the hard way--in the pocketbook. She seriously needs to settle down.

Trusted Contributor
On 9/26/2014 mousiegirl said:

Did you ever see her Paula's Party? She couldn't be worse than she as on that show, disgusting!

I remember that show..it was AWFUL!

I was always embarrassed for her guests!

Super Contributor
On 9/26/2014 VirgoGirl said: That show was so painful to watch. I had forgotten how dirty her mouth is and vow to NOT watch her again. Even her sons wanted to crawl under the table.
My exact thoughts and feelings!
Respected Contributor

I never heard Paula Deen being a potty mouth, but I just like her. I think a southern drawl is charming. Some southerners seem to have it and some don't. Just like some think the Yankee accent I have is very downmaahhket and make a point to pronounce their R's to show that they're not some lower class yahoo. When I'm in the presence of someone like that, I speak as usual and just hope that I'm irritating the insufferable snob.

Honored Contributor
I'm just glad it wasn't my hard-earned dollars spent producing her shows. I'm afraid someone is going to lose his shirt.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment