Valued Contributor

I have never been in a Big Lots but my husband went into one last week and brought me home several pieces of her cook ware. I was very impressed and I sent him back for more. I was in need of new cook ware and this will be great. 

Honored Contributor

I thuoght you were going to say you saw Paula Deen at Big Lots.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

ROFLMAO

Poor Paula

Trusted Contributor

I gave her a quarter for her cart at Aldi's!

Honored Contributor

Her stuff has been at Ollie's for years now...and never seems to move at all.

Respected Contributor

I bought a PD tea kettle at Ollies. It wasn't great. I did get some custard cups (brownish green.) They lasted a while until my expensively curious poodle climbed a counter to destroy them. (yesterday she killed a Chambord tea pot--vintage.) I can't crate her--she's a rescue and a nervous-nik. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paula Deen at Big Lots

[ Edited ]

@terrier3 wrote:

Her stuff has been at Ollie's for years now...and never seems to move at all.

I noticed that as well at Big Lots. That's pretty bad when Big Lots can't sell it.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor

I'm sure that they all end up at the "Big Lots".  It's all cheap junk that we all keep buying to satisfy ourselves.  The best bakeware from QVC that I have gotten was from Lydia B.  But she isn't on there any more.  I have finally stopped with the Temptations.  They have only lasted about a year or so, and then they get the crazy cracks in them. 

Honored Contributor

@fingerlakesny wrote:

I'm sure that they all end up at the "Big Lots".  It's all cheap junk that we all keep buying to satisfy ourselves.  The best bakeware from QVC that I have gotten was from Lydia B.  But she isn't on there any more.  I have finally stopped with the Temptations.  They have only lasted about a year or so, and then they get the crazy cracks in them. 

I love Lidia Bastianich's bakeware too, I have the pasta set as well.

It's been YEARS since she was on QVC and people still comment on the quality of her line.

You'd think QVC would get the hint!