Valued Contributor

Re: Paula Deen air fryer- who got it?

I purchased the air fryer but not sure about the insertwith silicone stoppers. Does it go in a certain way and is there a secret to getting it back out to clean the bottom tray. I like that it is ceramic but the video and instructions are vague.Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Elom the first couple of times it is hard to pry it out of the bottom and one or more of the tabs do come loose but I have found now that more I use it the easier it gets and no more popped tabs.  I just love mine and I hope you will be happy with yours too.

I just made an english muffin in there and it toasted beautifully so now I can put my toaster away (more room on my countertop) . . . Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Thank you mtc. I thought maybe I was not inserting it properly. I do love the air fryer though. This is my second one as my son took the first one. I really wanted a ceramic

interior. 

Trusted Contributor

So, has anyone made those puff pastry donuts yet??????I think I will try those this weekend.

Honored Contributor

Tee hee I ran to the store today and totally forgot the puff pastry . . . again.  It's been added to my list for the week!

Contributor

I was too late to get Paula's XXL Air Fryer on Evine.  Does anyone know where else I can get one?  After using my smaller Phillps one, my husband & I know we need a larger one or else we're making multiple batches.  I'm supposed to be notified when they come back to Evine, but have not heard anything as yet, so would be happy to find one elsewhere. 

Honored Contributor

@bbqjudge there is one available on ebay right now in cranberry if you are interested.

Contributor

mtc:  Thanks for the quick response.  The ones I see on ebay are XL and I'm looking for the largest one, which  I believe is the XXL?  Not sure about that, but I want whichever is the largest and it seems that Paula's have good reviews.

Honored Contributor

I apologize @bbqjudge I am not ebay savvy but if you try searching on 263451316579 it should take you to the item I found.  Here is what bothers me about the listing, the guide looks like the one I received (and you can see on the guide picture that the bottom is larger than the top which it is) but if you look at the photo of the unit itself it's straight up and down . . . hmmmmm.

QVC Customer Care