Honored Contributor

Paula Deen - Quarantine Cooking shows

Issues aside from the past -- I don't know how but I'm getting her "quarantine cooking shows" these popped up recently on my FB page.

I am enjoying her and the boys.  What a wonderful fun relationship they have in the kitchen (and in life).  Her kitchen in my "dream"!

The recipes are easy and tomorrow I'm going to try the Lady & Sons chicken & dumpling recipe.  She makes it look so easy & yummy.

I always enjoyed her shows on Food Network from years ago🙂

Honored Contributor

Re: Paula Deen - Quarantine Cooking shows

@homedecor1 - I'm a huge fan of Paula's and I didn't know about these. Thank you for telling us about them!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm getting Rachael Ray's shows from home , and I love her recipes and rustic kitchen .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

I even tried her southern fried chicken recipe...yummmm

@QVCkitty1 

I love Rachael at Home too!  Her home kitchen is awesome & am enjoying both her and hubby🙂

Respected Contributor

I have been enjoying her Quarantine cooking on Instagram.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1:  You should try her "not your mama's banana pudding".  It is the best I have ever had.  A few months ago (seems like an eternity), we entertained and i fixed that.   People (like my DS) who don't like banana pudding loved it.  Very decadent and delicious.  I'll have to try her fried chicken.