Respected Contributor

Re: Paula Deen 8.5qt Air Fryer Special TODAY

Believe it or not, this item is still in stock for the original TS price of $129.99. It is only in gray and on almost gone status, but it is still avaliable if you are looking for one and missed it yesterday.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I refuse to buy any of her products because she’s a racist.

Respected Contributor

I thought it would be nice , but I find square would be ackward, plus I like to put the turntable under mine. Paula' doesn't come with the basket with holes insert. I think it would cause the food to sit in grease.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeccaLou wrote:

I thought it would be nice , but I find square would be ackward, plus I like to put the turntable under mine. Paula' doesn't come with the basket with holes insert. I think it would cause the food to sit in grease.

@BeccaLou this was a concern of mine at first but it comes with a disk you can place in the bottom of the cooking vessel that will keep food out of the grease (my first thought was, good heavens that was the biggest plus for one of these fryers!).  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

I refuse to buy any of her products because she’s a racist.

Don't hold back on us! Personally, I am apprehensive purchasing a product from someone who endorses just about anything. I expect cookware and kitchen items rather than mattresses and dog food from someone in her position. My other hand-up is how she tends to let the other people demonstrate her products while she stands there cackling.

Valued Contributor

I like Paula.  Peroid.  She had eye surgery and is having issues so may be the reason for the help on air.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anyone buy this.. Any feedback?

Honored Contributor

@Geekgirl, I have one and just love it.  Works great and is so quiet I can't believe it.  I am still waiting for chicken to go on sale as I would love to roast one in there but I love the finish on the interior as it cooks and cleans up beautifully.

Here is a link to another thread where it is being discussed if you would like to take a look:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Kitchen/Paula-Deen-BIG-Air-fryer-some-results-burgers-and-puff-pastry/m...