Super Contributor

Paula Deen 1700W 8.5 qt Ceramic Nonstick XXL Air Fryer is back

I went to Evine.com to order another basket for my Paula Deen 5.3 quart air fryer and noticed the XXL w/accessories is back but only available in black and red.  $149.99 w/$18.99 S&H and 6 values pays of $25.

Respected Contributor

Re: Paula Deen 1700W 8.5 qt Ceramic Nonstick XXL Air Fryer is back

I have it.  I love it.  I just used it to cook some chicken sausages to a nice crispy skin.

Honored Contributor

@zannawrote:

I went to Evine.com to order another basket for my Paula Deen 5.3 quart air fryer and noticed the XXL w/accessories is back but only available in black and red.  $149.99 w/$18.99 S&H and 6 values pays of $25.

Thanks for this @zanna as I was just coming to post about this too but now it is $139.99 with 6 vp's of $23.33 and s&h of $11.99.

Like @Tigriss I have one and love it too!

Super Contributor

Please QVC bring back Paula Dean.  Ok, she said a bad word many years ago.  Meanwhile Martha Stewart was in jail and QVC has her on.  Martha Stewart is so boring. Paula Dean has a lot of personality unlike Martha.  Bring Paula Dean back.

Respected Contributor

I have the one before the one you are talking about (demonstrated last night). So far I really appreciate the one I have . I do not use it a lot but have been happy with it. Her recipe for FF works great.

If I did not own the one I have I would jump on the chance to buy the current one. If I understood right it is SS inside ! to me well worth the price and it is very large. I wish more countertop appliances had SS 'innerds' . Companies go on & on about SS on the outside but are plastic inside --so what ?  

Oh ,by the way, I like Martha and Paula -- we all make mistakes Smiley Happy but can go on to run multi million $$ companies !Smiley Happy