Super Contributor

Re: Paula Deen 10.5qt Air Fryer

Hey there , just wondering what all of you who purchased it are thinking about the PD Air Fryer Oven? 

I have been doing a lot of research on these as I would really like to add one to our kitchen in the new year.  So far, PD's seems to me to be the best one available.   It is no longer availabe on Evine website but the attachments are so I am hoping it will be back soon.

The Cusinart offering is a good-looking piece and I am sure brings the usual Cuisnart quality but there are no rotisserie or basket options available. 

The one sold by Eric Theiss is a good size and value here on Q but the racks are so flimsy and reviews are not raves on the other attachments. 

Tood English's air fryer oven seems pretty on par with PD's but the price of additional attachments is kind of excessive.

TIA for your feedback!  Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

we got pd air fryer back in august and now pd came out with another air fryer its bigger than the one we have. ours is 10.5 and her newest air fryer has alot of great things that come with it. we love the one we have but this newest one looks alot better because all of the new things it does and comes with. good luck.

Valued Contributor

Another thread is about PD new air fryer...but its much more.  I just got up the nerve to use it Friday for first time and I've been playing with it on several things all weekend.

It all turned out so good and was easy...I have her cookbook but it really didn't help much with what I was doing.  I just put the temp on what I thought was good and watched thru the window.  LOVE the LIGHT inside her's!!!

The pans and trays have the ceramic coating that her boy's cookware has, and I LOVE

their pots and pans!!!  I have always had expensive, ridiculas cookware because I wanted to learn to cook so bad was so afraid.  Well...I do use it some, but always reach for

Deen Brothers for nearly Everything!

It will be back, so just wait for itMan Wink

Monke~