Respected Contributor

Evine has Paula Deen's new 10.5 qt air fryer in their Black Friday sale.  Number 477-101.  It is similar to the Todd English one.  It is $139. I'm pretty sure it will be a TTV soon.  There isn't a video now.  It is in 6 colors.

Respected Contributor

Re: Paula Deen 10.5qt Air Fryer

omg. tigriss. your killing me. we just got the 8.5 paula dean air fryer and this one you just showed looks alot better. its bigger and those shelves make cooking in it so much better. i can see us upgrading to that one. but not now. were still paying for this one.

Super Contributor

Went ahead and used the 20% off coupon and got it. I must be crazy, this is my third air fryer, but I could not resist all it can do. I am a bit worried that some of the food, especially the wings looked a bit dry when he took them out. I hope the top and bottom heating element will not make things cook too fast and dry things out. DId any one else watch the demo? What do you think? I hope I won't have regrets in the morning. 

Honored Contributor

you get it in red ? LOL

Super Contributor

The red was really pretty but I got it in black hoping it will look smaller in my kitchen Smiley Happy)

Honored Contributor

you and I could line up our pressure cookers and air fryers for a group shot.

LOL

Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

Went ahead and used the 20% off coupon and got it. I must be crazy, this is my third air fryer, but I could not resist all it can do. I am a bit worried that some of the food, especially the wings looked a bit dry when he took them out. I hope the top and bottom heating element will not make things cook too fast and dry things out. DId any one else watch the demo? What do you think? I hope I won't have regrets in the morning. 

@cozyseeker I have two air fryers including Paula's 8.5 quart and when that one goes I would like to upgrade to this one but I agree the first presentation didn't go so well.  I too saw the burnt fries and the crispy wings but I kind of chalked it up to it's being Paula's new assistant first time on camera.  I am going to watch the presentation coming up during The Sizzle and see how it goes but it sure looks like a nice little air fryer plus with that 20% off coupon a great deal.

Super Contributor

Yikes, I am SO tempted by this one!  I really love the idea of racks/trays.  Also the rotisserie mechnism is the safest one I have seen with that release button on the front frame of the machine.  I am going to try some online research for energy efficiency.  If this can save us money firing up and preheating our oven all winter long that could be the dealmaker today!  Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

always something newer and better coming out to tempt me Smiley Happy  This looks wonderful . My PD 5 qt. air fryer is working just fine and I just bought an extra pan for it when it was marked down...so I guess I will be able to wait until any 'kinks' are worked out in this one. 

This one would be terrific especially for larger families. The interior is ss and I think utensils are probably the same material as her son's pans.I bought 2 10" skillets of those and they are THE BEST I HAVE EVER OWNED  (yes I know I am yelling ). 

Honored Contributor

Thank God David is on today and hopefully won't be showing an Amazon Fire tablet between lock and lock and Kitchen aid