Honored Contributor

Re: Pantry Cleaning: Flour, dry goods, oil and vinegar!

My husband pitched in and we have it done!  ALL of it!  Things off the floor, new containers, and it is 95 percent better now, although there are a couple of modifications we need to still make. 

I have an abundance of oils and vinegard, but am going to work through them (the ones still in date).  We make all our salad dressing and I love different vinegars--especially Sherry vinegar!  

So I am really feeling good about the pantry now!  Now it's on to the guest room closet.  Sometime!  Woman Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

I also love sherry vinegar in salad dressing, etc..   Have you tried Columela sherry vinegar from Spain.  I swear I could drink this from the bottle!  Well worth the price.  

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@Sooner 

I also love sherry vinegar in salad dressing, etc..   Have you tried Columela sherry vinegar from Spain.  I swear I could drink this from the bottle!  Well worth the price.  

@DiAnne THANK you so much!  I have two or three bottles horaded from Williams-Sonoma (De Soto brand I think) that I LOVED and they quit carrying it.  

So I am very very happy to have a recommendation.  I don't know that anything else is so wonderful in soups and salads or just on ripe tomatoes!  

Honored Contributor

Yes I did-- at the beginning of this year--sold my house so had to get ready to move. Had a walk- in pantry that was built under the stairs that went up to the 2nd floor so had alot of room--but sadly I threw most  away, that nearly killed me--so much $$ in the trash.  moved to a very small place with tiny amount of space.. Used my lock-n-lock for what I took with me.Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

I bought two of these recently from that big online place that starts with an 'A' and I highly recommend them. 

(I mentioned their name once and was poofed.).

QVC featured something very similar, but I found these for less money and free, speedy shipping.  Sorry QVC... when it comes to shipping,  you're the worst.

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 4.38.36 PM.png

~ house cat ~