Trusted Contributor

I like to mix the Chinese mustard and duck sauce together. It makes a retty good dipping sauce. I use that for fried wontons too.

Respected Contributor

This is my favorite dipping sauce for eggrolls, potstickers, fried wontons or lumpia:

Equal parts of Banana Ketchup, Sugar and Apple Cider Vinegar. Just stir until the sugar dissolves. No cooking involved. So easy and good.

You can find Banana Ketchup in an Asian Market.

Occasional Contributor

I used the Ginger Wasabi sauce from Pampered Chef. It was a great addition to the yummy potstickers.

It might have been mentioned in this thread, my apologies as I was responding to the thread question, but while I LOVE the potstickers, I haven't mastered on how to prepare them for some reason. It can't be that difficult but I can't get that perfect crisp on them Im looking for...part crispy and part limp. What am I doing wrong? I have followed the instructions and just can't seem to get it done.

Super Contributor

When I originally ordered the Pot Stickers, I ordered 1/2 chicken and 1/2 pork but found the pork to be a lot more seasoned. I love the chicken pot stickers and order them exclusively. I bought Wegman's Asian Classics Sweet and Sour Sauce and it's delicious with them! I may try the vegetable pot stickers next. Reva

New Contributor

The manager of our favorite Chinese restaurant had us mix a drop or two of chili oil, vinegar and soy sauce - all of which are usually brought to the table with your order in our area.

It's really hard to find good potstickers.