Occasional Contributor

POPCORN PETE - Is there butter?

Is this popcorn dairy free? No real butter? It's really hard to find popcorn that is dairy free.

Honored Contributor

Re: POPCORN PETE - Is there butter?

The Popcorn Pete's website has an email address: customerservice@popcornpetes.com. You might try asking them. I didn't see anything either on their website or on QVC that addresses the dairy question.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Please do not bump messages. It is annoying and a violation of the board standards.

While I know you want an answer (I would not mind knowing, either), it does not look like anyone here has been able to help.

Honored Contributor

Is this for the product QVC offers? There's a nutritional tab w/ an ingredient list. And it clearly states butter 'flavoring'. Palm oil, artifical color, artifical flavoring.

Trusted Contributor

You could buy regular plain popcorn and add what you like. I like Amish white hulless popcorn in our hot air popper. I have heard that it is delicious to drizzle with warmed coconut oil. I think some people drizzle popcorn with olive oil. I usually use butter but I want to try the coconut oil sometime soon.

Respected Contributor

On 4/9/2015 oceantown said:

You could buy regular plain popcorn and add what you like. I like Amish white hulless popcorn in our hot air popper. I have heard that it is delicious to drizzle with warmed coconut oil. I think some people drizzle popcorn with olive oil. I usually use butter but I want to try the coconut oil sometime soon.

That's a really good idea and probably your best bet if you're sensitive to certain ingredients.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James