Trusted Contributor

Oven safe dishes that will fit in air fryer?

Can anyone recommend anything?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Oven safe dishes that will fit in air fryer?

I got a  6 qt NuWave and just throw wings, fries, salmon in the basket

don't use any dishes

Honored Contributor

18. Extreme caution should be exercised when using containers constructed of other than metal or glass. 19. Do not store any materials, other than manufacturers recommended accessories, in this appliance when not in use. 20. Do not place any of the following materials in the appliance: paper, cardboard, plastic, and the like.

k46611   Look on the bottom left where the "manual" is listed it tells you what you can use and not use in the air fryers

Honored Contributor

Deen Brothers have a set of ceramic pieces for air fryer, etc.on Evine channel.  

Item #471-028 $39.99

3E12645E-9DFB-42B7-B678-4556ED56660E.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I just now went over to check out the Paula Deen air fryer and I'm in shock.

Has she been really sick? She is old and shriveled up to where I didn't recognize her. Poor woman.

Gonna Google her and see about her health. She used to be so pretty.

I'm totally taken back. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OK, I read where she lost 35, that's fine, where she should be, but, more recent video at Evine has her looking like she's lost 75 and she looks like she's 90. She must be ill.

Bet she's had a stroke. Seems slowed down and fragile. Her age is 71, but, looks 90 ish. Wow ! so sad.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE

I watched her with the boys yesterday during their TS presentation.  I agree she was "all over the place" -- even (as usual) said some "###****" things!

I didn't know she had a stroke but she did say she had eye surgery & after 6 months was able to take off her dark glasses. She also had her presentation for her airfryer & she said "Rachael her assistant" would have to do the presentation because her arms were not "working" to good.

I agree she has aged but then again she's lost a lot of weight & health issues don't help either😉.  Her boys are truly nice guys who you can tell love their momma💐

Still love & use many of her recipes from her Food Network shows.

Respected Contributor

@Sue98wrote:

@Sue98wrote:

My tempt-taion small bowls fit in my Air-Fryer and my bowl with handles from tempt-taion also work real well with no problems, but beware use a oven mittjust ladle what you want and leave the bowl in there until cooled of. I also use my clear glass pyrex set in mine for casserole, and I just scoop out what I want and leave in to handle , less bulky to remove when cooled, I am speaking of the bigger pyrex dish , the small one. are easy to retrieve.I heat up sauces and soups in the Air-Fryer in my handled bowls.

Respected Contributor

@SharkEwrote:

OK, I read where she lost 35, that's fine, where she should be, but, more recent video at Evine has her looking like she's lost 75 and she looks like she's 90. She must be ill.

Bet she's had a stroke. Seems slowed down and fragile. Her age is 71, but, looks 90 ish. Wow ! so sad.

becca lou wrote: I think all that Paula's been though from her restaurant, and her T.V.. show took her under this way. Her Brother Bubba caused her turmoil. And things got twisted. I think in most things in life she has helped alot of people including her Brother in the past, also her Aunt Peggy, and Her Ex-husband. I'm not saying she's perfect but I wasn't there to witness what actually went down, but her son's have really stood by their Mama. So Proud of them for that !!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Don't know that she's had a stroke, but, just surmised maybe with her appearing so wasted and seemed not all there like she used to be that she reminded me of people who went down hill so fast as a result of a stroke.

Yeah, she had a hard life from the beginning. I didn't read the book, but, my sister did and said she had a hard row to hoe. Then, came celebrity life and all those issues, etc. Sure did play a number on her. Scared me I'm no Spring chicken myself, but, 71 now days isn't ancient like it used to be.

That poor lady used to be so pretty, quick, etc.  Now, she looks so haggard and wasted.  Glasses are way to big for her gaunt face. I saw her with Dr. Oz when she first lost the 35 lbs she looked fine at 170 probably. I know diabetes is rough, but, I don't think she would have had to lose that much wgt. Don't think her husband died. Still say she must have had more medical issues. On that HSN video she was eating some kind of toasted cheese sandwich and one of her sons acted like she shouldn't be eating it and she kept chewing and smearing cheese all over her face he acted like he was trying to help her, but, she just kept on.

Something is wrong with her. God be with her. I feel bad for her.