Frequent Contributor

Our Zojirushi Mini Breadmaker arrived....FINALLY.

Took Q a long time to getting this one shipped, but I have to say it was worth it. Came two nights ago, so yesterday I did two loaves of bread. One basic white, the other a firm loaf of cinnamon-raisin bread. The results were GREAT{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} . I know it's only two loaves so far, but I fully expect this to last a long time. Reviews were 5-star across the board (except for one) and we'd been wanting a bread maker but those being shown on the air were so large I kept holding off. (There's just my wife and I) This one fits nicely on the countertop and has a carry handle for moving it around. Only problem I noticed was that the mixing paddle sticks to the post in the bottom of the baking pan and I mean like it was glued there. A call to Zojirushi's customer service got the solution.....pour lukewarm water into the pan until it covers the paddle and let it soak for not longer than 5 minutes. The paddle then slides right off. It's more expensive than most bread makers, but I've long believed that you get what you pay for. So far, I'm very pleased.