Frequent Contributor

Oster French Door Oven vs. Kalorik French Door Oven

I was looking at the Kalorik oven, then in checking here on QVC it looks like the Oster oven is coming up as a TSV. 

I am wondering which one is better if anyone has either. Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Oster French Door Oven vs. Kalorik French Door Oven

I replaced my countertop Oaster with a Cuisinart with more features; love it. gave my friend the Oaster (not the double door version) and she loves it. 

I have a Kaloric panini grill and its the bomb!!!! best grill set up and I like the machine, so their oven likely would be also good. 

the big box store carries the double door Oaster if you are OK with stainless vs colors. 

Frequent Contributor

I have the Kaloric french door and it's fantastic.  I replaced the Curtis Stone air fryer oven, which was a major disappointment, with it.  It actually has a searing pan and heats to 500 degrees on the steak setting.  Everything I have cooked in it has turned out great.  It's faster than other similar airfryer combos, so your first time cooking things require monitoring until you get the timing down.  I made the best biscuits I've ever made in it for Thanksgiving.

Regular Contributor

We have the Farberware French door oven/ air fryer and we love it. I don't 

know if they have it on the Q. But a French door is nice looking on a liitle oven. 

Valued Contributor

What happened to the oven? TSV tonight is a too expensive for me computer.

Valued Contributor

If you shop at Kohl's and are a Kohl's rewards member you might want to check there, my parent's were able to get the Kalorik oven for my brother at a great price when they had one of their mystery coupon days (had a 40% off) and my brother was able to pick it up at his local Kohl's (parent's are in VA and he is in Redding, CA).

Respected Contributor

I've had the Kalorik for over a year and I love it.  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

@AmazonMom ,when I turned the TV on this morning at 3:30 a.m., HSN was airing a digital Kaloric double door toaster oven/air fryer. I think it was $160.00. Had a 9 accessories and a hard cover cookbook, plus free S&H. At that time they said there was 1000 remaining.Of course, that was a rerun of the midnight show. The item # is 773-233, stainless only and gets a 3.8 star rating.

Frequent Contributor

What happened to the oven? TSV tonight is a too expensive for me computer.

I think it is this Sunday coming the 12th. Must have been a misprint.

Frequent Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

@AmazonMom ,when I turned the TV on this morning at 3:30 a.m., HSN was airing a digital Kaloric double door toaster oven/air fryer. I think it was $160.00. Had a 9 accessories and a hard cover cookbook, plus free S&H. At that time they said there was 1000 remaining.Of course, that was a rerun of the midnight show. The item # is 773-233, stainless only and gets a 3.8 star rating.

I think I am going to wait to see what the price is on the Oster TSV Sunday and then decide.I have been keeping my eye on HSN though.