Respected Contributor

Oster French Door Oven featured on ITKWD today

Costco still has that same Oster countertop oven on sale for under $100.

I think the sale is about to end, though.

Respected Contributor

Re: Oster French Door Oven featured on ITKWD today

@novamc1 wrote:

Costco still has that same Oster countertop oven on sale for under $100.

I think the sale is about to end, though.

I was so tempted to buy the Oster at Costco as $99 is a great price.  Mine is a couple years old, I love it and use it daily and thought I might want to have a back up.  I resisted lol.    

Respected Contributor

@novamc1 @rockygems123  This Oster XL is one of the best items purchased from QVC as a TSV over two years ago.

Mine is still going strong and I use it at least twice a day.  It will be used a lot this Thursday and the night before.  Love its capacity width, depth, and height wise.

Even though I am only cooking for two I haaven't cut down on the variety of my customary Thanksgiving menu.  So we'll have essentially a "cook free" weeekend.  

That reminds me to tell my Significant Other to pick up fresh broccoli for the Turkey Divan and extra fresh mushrooms for Turkey Tetrazinnni I'll make with some of the leftovers.

Best,

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

I agree with @aroc3435, this is by far the best purchase I've ever made from QVC. I use it several times a day because it cooks faster and it's nice to have an extra oven when you're making a larger meal. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the presentation today but it sounds reading intriguing. I'm going to check it out.