Honored Contributor

Origami (HSN) kitchen cart - on clearance !!!

[ Edited ]

Great price on now! I wish I had somewhere to put this because I've bought for both my sons homes and they are sturdy & look great!  Sale (clearance) price is awesome with free s/h.  (They aren't bringing them back once they are sold out).

That butcher block top is very useful! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Origami (HSN) kitchen cart - on clearance !!!

Thanks for the heads up, @homedecor1.  I got the kitchen cart in turquoise and a covered closet.  You can never have too much Oragami.... you may have to sleep in the shed but your "stuff" will be organized. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

lol! It's the drawback of open concept living! I loved that cart from the day my kids received them!!!

Im still trying to figure out where it would fit...ahhhh no place! Hey, idea I'll build a shed for me & my cart!!!

glad you got it. Great color & price! Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much!  I have had my eye on that baby for my Kitchenaid Mixers for a while now.  I think I will put the smaller one on the bottom.  I'll have to see once I get it.

Also, the Utility Cart was also half price.  I need that in my basement as I have a townhouse and it will allow me to store my rakes, shovels, mops, etc. instead of leaning them against the wall.  LOL

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Great price on now! I wish I had somewhere to put this because I've bought for both my sons homes and they are sturdy & look great!  Sale (clearance) price is awesome with free s/h.  (They aren't bringing them back once they are sold out).

Wow, thanks for this heads up, @homedecor1. I was looking at that the other day. I have an Origami bookcase due to arrive this afternoon. Can't wait to get it.

Just an FYI re the butcher block top, this is from the details in the listing:

• Do not use wooden top as a cutting board; Plastic covers (sold separately) can be affixed to the top to use the island as a cutting surface

I'm posting that because you noted how useful the top could be, and I was surprised to learn it's not for cutting. I don't see a plastic cover listed on HSN, but maybe it's on the Origami site. 

Really wish I knew the interior measurements of those shelves. It's a shame HSN doesn't enable a Q&A feature the way QVC does that would allow you to ask questions like that. I still might get it, especially with free shipping.

Honored Contributor

@noodleann

yes can't cut on it - I should have mentioned this.  But this cart is definitely sturdy and can hold the weight.

My son has his set up with all his photography, computer essentials, etc.

His fiance (who also bought one) has it set up as kitchen center with her KA mixer, and misc. small appliances.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It looks like a great piece, wish I had a place for it! They also have another favorite of mine on sale, the trolley table 488-097. It's a little tall for use at my couch so I didn't install the wheels. And it's perfect! There are such nice colors available now too- they only had back and white when I bought it awhile back.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ehomedecor1 wrote:

Thanks for the heads up.  Great price.

I ordered 4 in bronze to be used various ways around my house.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 What was the clearance price? It's $89.95 now. I know yesterday they had home and kitchen clearance. 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

it was $89.99 w/free s/h last night.  (I believe it's a $20 savings)

Its nice that they continue to offer the price for those who missed yesterday clearance pricing.