Respected Contributor

Oreos With Dark Chocolate Creme - New Permanent Flavor

Dark chocolate filling made with “real cocoa”. Supposed to be on the shelves Jan 2. 

Are you in?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Oreos With Dark Chocolate Creme - New Permanent Flavor

@ Montana wrote:

Dark chocolate filling made with “real cocoa”. Supposed to be on the shelves Jan 2. 

Are you in?

@ Montana  Sign me up! Many years ago, I had a roommate who worked for Nabisco. She always brought home the new cookies, crackers, and other products before they hit the stores in a huge box! Yay for me, but I gained a few pounds.

Esteemed Contributor

OH YES YES YES!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

https://emc3coaching.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Yes-2.jpghttps://animatedimagepic.com/image/christmas/Merry-Christmas-20.gif

Respected Contributor

@ Montana  I am totally on board.  Even as a kid, many decades ago I never liked the original filling, and didn't eat it, but loved the chocolate cookie itself.  

Also was an odd child in that I liked Hershey's semi-sweet bars much better than milk chocolate.

Wish it was on the shelves now . . . but will have to be content with the January 2, 2019 release.  Hurray, some more happy news to brighten up this otherwise gloomy, rainy, dreary D.C. day.

At least it was a good day for household chores.

Trusted Contributor

Yummmmm !

untitled.png

Esteemed Contributor

Nope - too much chocolate for me (yes, I actually said that!). My favorite is the thin Oreo with mint filling.

Respected Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

Are you in?

The peppermint bark ones are awesome.  I had to order mine from Target because they have sold out everywhere here.  My daughter and I will dip them in white chocolate and sprinkle with crushed peppermint for Christmas. 

Honored Contributor

No thank you.

I will stick with Mega Stuff Oreos

Trusted Contributor

I am totally in.

They are also coming out with carrot cake Oreos with cream cheese flavored filling,  Easter egg shaped Oreos  with spring appropriate colored fillings and a Love Oreo with pink filling and heart shapes on the cookie.  Get ready!!!