Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried yet? We are in such a small town and even near us in other towns do not have any store these are available in, so far LOL.  Her foods probably costly anyways  Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I have not tried it - doubt I will.

Our grocery makes it's own soups for half the price. They are very good and fresh. So if I wanted premade soup, I would buy that.

But now that the weather has a chill in the air. I generally make my own.

Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs you could probably order from amazon.I bet you could make your own soup that would taste so much better.Just buy chicken broth or boil your own bones and toss in what you like.So many easy recipes online too..soup is easy and cheap.

Valued Contributor

I just tried the Baked Potato Soup. Not good. The potatoes were raw. I followed the instructions, still raw potatoes...  

Regular Contributor

I tried the mashed potatoes with cauliflower.  That was really good.  Expensive but I had a coupon.  Also tried the mac and cheese but I didn’t care for that.  I didn’t find the soups in the store yet.

Frequent Contributor

I have tried her butternut squash soup. Very good, not low calorie 200, for a serving. It was 3.99 at my grocery store.

Honored Contributor

Re: Oprahs Food Line

[ Edited ]

There's a long thread about this a few posts down from yours.  The general consensus is that her food is not good.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I'd give it a try if I saw it on sale.

Honored Contributor

The first thing that ran across my mind, was that she was giving food out to those without.  Maybe she does this, I don't know, I just thought, that's what it was about. 

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

The first thing that ran across my mind, was that she was giving food out to those without.  Maybe she does this, I don't know, I just thought, that's what it was about. 

@qualitygal, she is very generous and charitable.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland