Respected Contributor

Re: Ohhhhhh.....I Just Looked In The "Goody Drawer"!!!

@candys mine wrote:

AWWW,@noodleann,  Got any sugar and cinnamon to dab those apple slices in to?  Grind up some almonds to sprinkle over or some peanut butter? 

I'd love to, but cinnamon and I no longer agree. Actually, I should try salting them. That brings out flavor, too. But I think they're just too old. They must be last season's; this variety doesn't come in until October or later.

I'm enjoying reading about all the sweets, but my blood sugar was 115 this morning, which is good for me. I want to keep it that way, so no ice cream, cookies, cake, candy, or pie for me. Sob.

@candys mine , on a totally different topic, please tell Mr. and Mrs. Tuck-Tucks I think of them and dear Tuck-Tucks every day and hope they will find time eases the pain.

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Oh, goodness --- where do I begin?  Peach ice cream, oreo cookies, dove bars, chocolate cupcakes, gummi bears, chips, hershey bars, etc.  

@AngelPuppy1 May we trade drawers?????Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Snyder's hard pretzels, Cantina corn chips, Gardetto's garlic rye chips, Bugles, Stax chips, Pringles chips, dry roasted almonds.    The supermarket obliges me by running specials. Its like I can't stuff enough junk food into my mouth.   Anxiety over virus I guess.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just bought these today and they are delicious.

20200805_170226.jpg

Respected Contributor

@ECBG 

Thanks!  Overall just eating less but I do have days where I crave the fast food and junk so I let myself have it.  And I basically just eat 2 meals a day with snacks.  

Honored Contributor

I have three packages of Tim Tams.  I love these so much.  But they are in a Lock & Lock in the refrigerator.   

I'm really good about portioning but find I really want to have a variety of sweets and salties on hand.  Smiley Happy

I also have my Red Vines, both the original ones and the 'mixed berry' ones.  Chili Cheese Fritos.  Cheetos (crunchy).   I have a couple varieties of Keebler cookies (One has coconut and the other a mint-type chocolate cookie).  Two flavors of Cheez-its.  Just ran out of smoked gouda Triscuits and forgot to put them on the list.  

Still have plenty of Reese's PB eggs, all in L&L in refrigerator and freezer.  I haven't had one of those in a long time. Maybe today.  Smiley Very Happy   I still have a bunch of peanut M&Ms in the refrigerator.  I get a big, like 32 or 40oz, bag about once a year.  They keep nicely in L&L in the refrigerator.

I'm missing my Pinwheel cookies, as the store has been out for the last few times.  Smiley Sad   

I've been craving the milk chocolate covered marshmallow that I get from Hall's Candies, but that has to be seasonal as far as shipping.   

Respected Contributor

You are all making me very hungry Man Very Happy  All I have is 6 squares of 70% dark chocolate. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

I really need to get rid of my drawer - period!   I won't - but I should!  Yes, I would gladly give it to you!  I am getting far too much enjoyment out of it!!!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear 

That is healthy though!  So, you are not being very naughty at all!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1  lol its not that I dont want to be Smiley Happy  I have had some good things over the past few months once in a while. I try not to have that stuff in the house or I will not leave it alone lol. Cat Very Happy