Trusted Contributor

Thanks. I got a few things, but if you already have an account, you get free shipping with no minimum.

Honored Contributor

I'm another total fan of OXO brand kitchen gadgets.   I have so many in my kitchen, many of which are quite a few years old and still as great as ever.  They are always good quality, majorly helpful tools.

One of the most recent ones for me was the OXO jar opener.  That has been a life-saver, so to speak, as I find my hands becoming less and less effective.

Honored Contributor

My local Meijer store sells OXO gadgets. They are always on sale. I'm able to buy what I want and walk out of the store with them. No shipping, no handling. Heart

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

My local Meijer store sells OXO gadgets. They are always on sale. I'm able to buy what I want and walk out of the store with them. No shipping, no handling. Heart

@ID2  Bed Bath and Beyond has a wall full of them. Can choose from one of the three stores right near me. Walk out, no shipping.

Honored Contributor

I have three of their peelers that DD gave me for Xmas one year at my request.  There is nothig more frustrating than looking for one and not finding it.  All are still sharp and useful.