Super Contributor
On 1/7/2014 brewhaha said:

Pacific Ocean

Wow! You are so lucky! We rented a beach house a couple of years ago and it looked out onto the Pacific Ocean. It was the best vacation of my life!

Super Contributor
My patio and beyond that desert and mountain vistas for miles and tons of bunnies and birds.
Frequent Contributor

Usually between 11 and 14 deer browsing on my fruit and oak trees since the ground is covered in snow and ice. Occasionally see a red fox running along the treeline of my woods.

Lots of small animal tracks in the snow, mostly rabbits, but the random 'possom and coon.

For the most part...lots of white...which makes all the wildlife really stand out.

Enjoy!

Camo

Honored Contributor
White, white, white snow covered ground......beautiful trees covered in snow and birds flocking around my three feeders that I love to watch!
Super Contributor
On 1/7/2014 house cat said:

My front porch. I have only one window and it looks onto the porch, but not onto the street. I can see who's ringing my bell or sitting on the porch… that's it. I have it nicely decorated to make the most of the view Smile

Oops. I didn't realize the question was more specific. On my porch, there is a wine colored wicker chair with a cushion… a wrought iron side table and on the stairs there are three pots of red poinsettias with a tall wooden candle holder. I put a red flameless candle on the candle holder. It comes on at 5 each evening and looks so pretty. It's simple decorating, but several of my neighbors have told me how nice it looks. It makes me smile to see that candle glowing while I'm cooking dinner.

Respected Contributor

Lots of huge (snow covered right now) evergreens and beyond that a sidewalk and traffic.

Super Contributor
Driveway, my car, and a view down the street, complete with trees, etc. this window gets the best breezes in the houses as well, and I'm hoping to install a garden window to replace the sliding one I have now. I can just picture my cats enjoying it, too.