Super Contributor

@SharkE , yes, I have the 12” one. Yes I do like it. It really is non stick. I do spray a small amount of oil from my Evo sprayer and preheat the pan before adding food. But it’s easy to clean. I wish they came with a lid, though. 

Frequent Contributor
Sharke, thank you so much for the heads up! Last time I messed around trying to decide what size to get and it sold out on me. I just ordered the 12 inch, it will be my first cast iron skillet. I’m happy to get it. Thank you for letting me know. 😃
Respected Contributor

@SharkE   Thanks for your post.  I ordered the 10 inch in October and really like the product.  Was hoping the 12 inch would become available.  Just submitted an order.

Honored Contributor

Re: OK, folks heads up

[ Edited ]

@SharkE 

thanks for the heads up!  Our Spectrum (FL) guide shows 4 hours of ITKWD on Q2 starting at 12N EST.

As for the "non-stick" version didn't HSN just have these as a special value under their "own brand" lately.  As much as I love cast iron cookware -- too heavy.  With RA in my hands and more, it makes life a little difficult when handling heavy things!

Our guide is not always right but I'll be checking it out as I'm waiting to Skype with family for our big news "Reveal of our niece & hubby new arrival!"   We are excited to be Great Aunt & Uncle.

Esteemed Contributor

Just FYI, this time around there are 8", 10", and 12" versions of the skillet...

Esteemed Contributor

Skillet demo airing now . . . with GZ in a great suit!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Just got home and ate lunch and turned on the Roku box to catch QVC 2 and there it was I came home just in time. Surprised to see the 8 in didn't have it listed early this morning.

Wish he would make half aluminum and half cast iron in non stick I'd beat everybody to the phone !  The half aluminum & half cast iron skillet I got from Walmart /Waring brand which you can't find any more

is not non stick, but, I love it.

It will sell out I know it. LOL

Valued Contributor

@SharkE   Thanks so much!  I bought the 12" when it was offered before and bought the 8" today.  I would not have been watching Q2 today and only knew about it because of your post.

Esteemed Contributor

Here's a link to the demo with David and GZ in Chicago, if anyone is interested:

https://www.qvc.com/Geoffrey-Zakarian-10%22-Cast-Iron-Nonstick-Skillet.product.K49458.html?sc=SRCH

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised they still have them figured they would sell out by now.

Must be the price or the wgt that is slowing 'em down.