Valued Contributor

Re: O/T What's your favorite (bought) candy? What do you just love?

ANY FROM TRADER JOES, ESP. LOVE THEIR PEANUT BUTTER CUPS! OH, AND SEES Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Just wanted to add to my earlier post, at Christmas, my sister brought us a box of Esther Price chocolate covered cherries, a Dayton, Ohio brand. They were ohmigosh CRAZY good.

Contributor

Good and Plenty...and good licorice ( both black and red )...

My mom got a box of Nut Goodies for Christmas...talk about Nostalgia...I have not had them in years and years...Didnt know they still were around...SOOOOOOOO good...yum...

Super Contributor

On 12/31/2014 TaylorBrown said:

My favorite candy bar is Snickers. For boxed candies, I love the Hershey's Pot of Gold All Nut assortment.

I'm with you, Taylor. I just got a large box of POG nut assortment for 2.69 @ 75 % off!
New Contributor

Hello All, and Happy New Year!
If you're into Chocolate Pretzels, Assorted Chocolates all made fresh everyday then I would like to recommend JackiesBaskets.com
They are located in Long Island, New York and ship same day to anywhere in the USA. We're a small insurance company and use them to send really nice gift baskets with all types of gourmet foods to our clients. It makes a huge impression. The website has some really cool features such as giving you the anticipates delivery date before committing to the order, address book with all your people in it, multiple ordering and much more. Here is a picture of their famous Chocolate Strawberries.
http://www.JackiesBaskets.com

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I pretty much like anything that is made by Hershey's and Nestle's and Mars. Smile

I love KitKats and I like the Hershey's Miniatures, 'cause you can choose your favorites from the bag.

I like the original Nestle's Crunch bars.

M and M's are a favorite, too.

As for non-chocolate candy, I like Dots, and I also like the soft and chewy Mary Janes or Bit 'O Honeys.

Frequent Contributor

On 1/1/2015 philogirl said:
On 12/31/2014 TaylorBrown said:

My favorite candy bar is Snickers. For boxed candies, I love the Hershey's Pot of Gold All Nut assortment.

I'm with you, Taylor. I just got a large box of POG nut assortment for 2.69 @ 75 % off!
Oh yes!!!
Super Contributor

Current fave would have to be the 85% dark chocolate lover's bars from Trader Joe's. I don't really like things that are too sweet--the 85% bar is still sweet but you can taste the bitter chocolate as well. In the dim and distant past, I used to die for the dark chocolate covered orange rinds from Marshall Field's, but I haven't found any as good in years.

Super Contributor

Oh My Gosh, I have so many lol!! Snickers, Twix, Kit Kat, Hershey's with Almonds and Ferraro Rochers are among my top picks lol!!
Honored Contributor

Christmas: peppermint bark; Easter: chocolate peanut butter eggs

♥Surface of the Sun♥