Super Contributor

Nuwave Precision Induction Cooker PRO - Today's Special November 2

Nuwave Precision Induction Cooker PRO - Today's Special November 2 on HSN

This is mentioned as part of another post, but I wanted to make sure everyone knew about it if they had an interest in it.

I've used a Nuwave PIC for two years for all my cooking and love, love, love it. The model that is the the Today's Special is the third generation model and the best one yet. $99 with carrying case and free shipping is the best price anywhere.

If you've been considering the purchase of a Nuwave precision induction cooker this is a great deal. Temperatures adjustable in 5 degree increments from 100 to 575.

With holiday returns in play, you'd have 3 months to try it out to make sure you liked it.

Contributor

Re: Nuwave Precision Induction Cooker PRO - Today's Special November 2

I'm wondering if my cookware will work with it. Can you help? I do not want to buy new cookware. Here is my other post:

I'm thinking of buying the induction cook station but I'm wondering if my Cook's Essential stainless steel cookware will work with it. It is some of the original cookware that QVC offered years ago. I did the magnet test and it stuck. I'm concerned about the aluminum plate that is wrapped in stainless steel. Will the heat transfer through the aluminum plate? Any advice will be appreciated!

Respected Contributor

On 11/2/2014 mistylady said:

I'm wondering if my cookware will work with it. Can you help? I do not want to buy new cookware. Here is my other post:

I'm thinking of buying the induction cook station but I'm wondering if my Cook's Essential stainless steel cookware will work with it. It is some of the original cookware that QVC offered years ago. I did the magnet test and it stuck. I'm concerned about the aluminum plate that is wrapped in stainless steel. Will the heat transfer through the aluminum plate? Any advice will be appreciated!

It will work, that's what I use with mine.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Super Contributor

Also, for those that purchased the Nuwave2 during the Sep 26th airing (they were selling the Nuwave2 for 79.99 but it was only 1300 watts) you can still return that model if you want the newer version. Call HSN to confirm the last date for them to receive it back for a full refund...I believe the date is Nov 25th. Yes, they state a 30 day return policy however they also allow for shipping time which is usually 15 days each way. I understand HSN getting rid of the older model in Sep by offering it at a lower price because they knew the newer version was going to be offered as a TSV on Nov 2nd (remember the TSV's are planned well in advance of the air-date) not deceptive but deceptive, lol